Pokemon Soul Silver Unusal problem

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
danielffs
Pokemon Soul Silver Unusal problem

Post by danielffs » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:34 am

Hi, this is not really a bug, and I guess it is not possible to solve, but I want to ask before I start with a new save.

So, 2 weeks ago I started one save on Soul Silver. Played for a couple of days but decided to start over again.

I did, but I did not delete the old one with selec+up+start before I did, figured I dont use ingame saves anyway.

The problem is now: I finnished the elite 4 on my ew save, but when the game reboots and it reboots on the old save! Is it possible to solve this? Since it is kind of much left on the save I would like to continue on it.

Jay Haru

Re: Pokemon Soul Silver Unusal problem

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:53 pm

danielffs wrote:Hi, this is not really a bug, and I guess it is not possible to solve, but I want to ask before I start with a new save.

So, 2 weeks ago I started one save on Soul Silver. Played for a couple of days but decided to start over again.

I did, but I did not delete the old one with selec+up+start before I did, figured I dont use ingame saves anyway.

The problem is now: I finnished the elite 4 on my ew save, but when the game reboots and it reboots on the old save! Is it possible to solve this? Since it is kind of much left on the save I would like to continue on it.
Its actually pretty usual problem. But yeah, you shouldve used ingame saves.q×
Behold my mighty