so do that and then answer me

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Pkmothy
so do that and then answer me

Post by Pkmothy » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:04 pm

I am with the new version of the drastic and paid and I still have the bugs are so asking for it in the next update you withdraw this bug

Jay Haru

Re: so do that and then answer me

Post by Jay Haru » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:34 am

:( You should learn forum etiquttes. Buying the app does not give.you rights lording over people and especially not the devs. That and you dont even describe your problems clearly.
Behold my mighty

Exophase

Re: so do that and then answer me

Post by Exophase » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:49 am

I'm sorry but there's no way we can help you if we can't figure out what the problem is. From your posts I barely have any idea what the problem is. And it's not just because one isn't in English and the other is very broken, a google translation of the Portugese post still shows a great lack of detail, there's no way I can figure out what the problem is from that, and it's not just because the translation is confusing.

The only way there'll ever be a chance to fix something that we don't already know about is if you can explain the problem to us in enough detail that we can reproduce it ourselves and understand what's going wrong. And with thousands of games there's a good chance your problem won't be documented, if it's actually a real problem with the emulator to begin with. If you're using cheats then that just makes it all the less likely, there's a near infinite combination of cheats and games.