Problem with Pokmon FPS

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
HelloItIsMe
Problem with Pokmon FPS

Post by HelloItIsMe » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:15 am

Yeah, I already commented on this forum how my game runs so smoothly, it was the game new super mario bros ds. So I played it for a while and decided to to get some pokemons (specifically pokemon white and soul silver). It worked fine, for about a minute and then I got a massive frame rate drop (before that it was running as smooth as on ds). That happens every time, I enter game (soul silver or white) and it works awesome for about a minute and then frame rate just drops so hard that the free version has better fps than this. Why is that? Can someone answer me? My phone is Samsung galaxy s4 mini.

Lordus

Re: Problem with Pokmon FPS

Post by Lordus » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:34 am

Are you using version 2.2.0.2a?
Try setting the audio-latency to very-high.

HelloItIsMe

Post by HelloItIsMe » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:14 am

Ya, I'm using latest version, and audio is turned off entirely. Btw. it happens mostly when I get in a fight or get out of a fight.

Lordus

Post by Lordus » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:31 am

Does the performance just go down temporarily, or does it stay like that after it happens?
Please still try change the audio-latency and restart the app, even if you have sound disabled.

HelloItIsMe

Post by HelloItIsMe » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:03 pm

It stays the whole time like that. But I tried what you said with audio, and downloaded another version of pokemon white, and it works pretty good. Maybe it's because roms I had weren't good. I'm gonna try and find some other pokemon soulsilver and report here.

EDIT: Yeah, it was rom fault, not emulator fault. I found another soul silver rom which works like a charm. Keep on the good work guys!