Bios problem. Need help

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
grobenotgrob
Bios problem. Need help

Post by grobenotgrob » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:09 pm

OK so I need help with where to put the bios as its not letting me put mine in. First off, the drastic folder is not found in sdcard/android/data. It's right in my sdcard named "drastic". So that confused me... There is a system folder in there, but there is also a zip for the bios????? So what all do I have to rename/replace to get these roms to run properly??

Jay Haru

Re: Bios problem. Need help

Post by Jay Haru » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:13 pm

grobenotgrob wrote:OK so I need help with where to put the bios as its not letting me put mine in. First off, the drastic folder is not found in sdcard/android/data. It's right in my sdcard named "drastic". So that confused me... There is a system folder in there, but there is also a zip for the bios????? So what all do I have to rename/replace to get these roms to run properly??
youre not making any sense. unless youre running roms that are encrypted, you dont need original nds bios. and for a long time now, the drastic folder had been in /sdcard unless yo are using a very very dated version.
Behold my mighty

grobenotgrob

Re: Bios problem. Need help

Post by grobenotgrob » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:55 pm

Jay Haru wrote:
grobenotgrob wrote:OK so I need help with where to put the bios as its not letting me put mine in. First off, the drastic folder is not found in sdcard/android/data. It's right in my sdcard named "drastic". So that confused me... There is a system folder in there, but there is also a zip for the bios????? So what all do I have to rename/replace to get these roms to run properly??
youre not making any sense. unless youre running roms that are encrypted, you dont need original nds bios. and for a long time now, the drastic folder had been in /sdcard unless yo are using a very very dated version.
Yes I'mttrying to run encrypted roms. I have my bios files. I'm just getting my info from the FAQ section of this site... So it must be outdated. Anyways, would you have any idea how I get it to work?