Can't play Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 save game problems

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
pokelito14
Can't play Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 save game problems

Post by pokelito14 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:16 am

I have problems playing these two games. When I start a new game in Pokemon Black 2, after I finshed naming my rival, the game suddenly returns to the Drastic Title Menu. Seems like it's crashing when I enter the world. In Pokemon White 2, I have savegame problems. After I saved in-game and I loaded it, it also crashes, that it also returns to the Drastic Title Screen. I don't want to use save states for it because I'm also playing Platinum, HeartGold and Black Version 1. I tried different downloads of Pokemon BW 2 and they also keeps crashing.

Device: LG Nexus 5
Android 4.4 Kitkat
Drastic version r2.1.2a

Jay Haru

Re: Can't play Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 save game problem

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:00 pm

pokelito14 wrote:I have problems playing these two games. When I start a new game in Pokemon Black 2, after I finshed naming my rival, the game suddenly returns to the Drastic Title Menu. Seems like it's crashing when I enter the world. In Pokemon White 2, I have savegame problems. After I saved in-game and I loaded it, it also crashes, that it also returns to the Drastic Title Screen. I don't want to use save states for it because I'm also playing Platinum, HeartGold and Black Version 1. I tried different downloads of Pokemon BW 2 and they also keeps crashing.

Device: LG Nexus 5
Android 4.4 Kitkat
Drastic version r2.1.2a
yeah... i guess it begs to say tht you need to get the legit version from the playstore so your games will work.
Behold my mighty