Mic Problem

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
IDSG
Mic Problem

Post by IDSG » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:17 pm

i have a problem with mic emulation, when the mic is going to be used the sound muted, the mic seems to work but the game sounds are muted and i have to restart the game to a point where the mic isn't used to have sound working again (a little confusing i know)

Jay Haru

Re: Mic Problem

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:04 am

IDSG wrote:i have a problem with mic emulation, when the mic is going to be used the sound muted, the mic seems to work but the game sounds are muted and i have to restart the game to a point where the mic isn't used to have sound working again (a little confusing i know)
errr.... yeah, you might need to be more clear on that issue... use periods perhaps?

in any case, inform us your device, drastic version and where it was obtained. also, what game is having trouble so we can check it out.
Behold my mighty

TnA.Plastic

Re: Mic Problem

Post by TnA.Plastic » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:26 am

I think he means... Once a game requires Mic-Emulation and once it is actually used, it disables some sounds of the game (not complete sfx). Atleast that's how I understand it...

Sadly he didn't mention any details, like which hard-&software-combo he uses and which version of drastic (beta, stable, Demo or pirated) and which game this is happening on.