Continue Game Greyed Out

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
bigj3234
Continue Game Greyed Out

Post by bigj3234 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:58 pm

I have DraStic running on a Galaxy S4 and a Nexus 7. I transferred the save states from the Galaxy to the Nexus, and was able to pick up where I left off (coincidentally, is there an easier way to do this?). However, every time I have to re-launch DraStic (which happens if I leave it idle too long), I can never choose "continue game" on my Nexus. I must choose "load new game" and select "continue from last save". Usually this works, although occasionally it will pick the wrong save state to continue.

Not a huge deal, but definitely an annoyance. Any help and/or guidance is much appreciated.

Jay Haru

Re: Continue Game Greyed Out

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:32 pm

bigj3234 wrote:I have DraStic running on a Galaxy S4 and a Nexus 7. I transferred the save states from the Galaxy to the Nexus, and was able to pick up where I left off (coincidentally, is there an easier way to do this?). However, every time I have to re-launch DraStic (which happens if I leave it idle too long), I can never choose "continue game" on my Nexus. I must choose "load new game" and select "continue from last save". Usually this works, although occasionally it will pick the wrong save state to continue.

Not a huge deal, but definitely an annoyance. Any help and/or guidance is much appreciated.
will check this one out. one easier way to transfer is using the obex bt transfer using es file explorer. will inform you once i get free time.
Behold my mighty

bigj3234

Re: Continue Game Greyed Out

Post by bigj3234 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:38 pm

Thanks for the reply. I actually did use ES Explorer, but the Bluetooth transfer worked once and then I couldn't get it to work again. Ended up using SuperBeam.