Problem with games slowing to halt & becoming unplayable

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
robertc
Problem with games slowing to halt & becoming unplayable

Post by robertc » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:38 am

First I played radiant historia for about an hour and it ran perfectly no problem and then all of a sudden at 1 specific part it became extremely laggy/choppy/sluggish. I reloaded and tried again but it did the same thing at that part every time so I quit playing and started playing pokemon heart gold.

Played around 6 hours now and everything has been running perfectly, now all of a sudden it's having the same problem. It's interesting because I can run around in the game world without any problems but the second I open my inventory, get into a battle, or go into a building the entire game comes to a halt with extreme sluggishness. It becomes extremely choppy and slow, and basically unplayable. It has to be some sort of glitch because the game ran perfectly 6 hours, and now only becomes unplayable when I start some sort of event: battling, opening inventory, going into buildings.

I've tried changing some settings to try and fix it, restarting, and reloading but nothing is working. I'm playing on a Galaxy Note 3, and using Drastic version r2.1.6.2a

Exophase

Re: Problem with games slowing to halt & becoming unplayable

Post by Exophase » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:42 am

You're not using the latest version. Did you buy it from the Play store?

robertc

Post by robertc » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:55 am

Exophase wrote:You're not using the latest version. Did you buy it from the Play store?
I have purchased it on a separate phone, but using a cracked version on the current phone.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:25 am

robertc wrote:
Exophase wrote:You're not using the latest version. Did you buy it from the Play store?
I have purchased it on a separate phone, but using a cracked version on the current phone.
may i ask why? if you did pay for it as you claimed, you just need to use the email of when you purchased the app and you can reinstall it. using cracked versions, even if one claimes thay bought a legal copy, isnt supported here.
Behold my mighty

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:13 am

robertc wrote:I have purchased it on a separate phone, but using a cracked version on the current phone.
That (the fact that it's cracked) could be the problem. The emulator knows when it's cracked, it always has, it does buggy things on purpose. It's just more subtle on older versions.

If the problem is that you have a different Google account on this phone than the other one, if you want to repurchase it you can send me both receipt numbers via PM and I'll refund the later one.

robertc

Post by robertc » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:08 pm

Jay Haru wrote: may i ask why? if you did pay for it as you claimed, you just need to use the email of when you purchased the app and you can reinstall it. using cracked versions, even if one claimes thay bought a legal copy, isnt supported here.
ahh I didn't know that I can reinstall it with my email.
Exophase wrote:
robertc wrote:I have purchased it on a separate phone, but using a cracked version on the current phone.
That (the fact that it's cracked) could be the problem. The emulator knows when it's cracked, it always has, it does buggy things on purpose. It's just more subtle on older versions.

If the problem is that you have a different Google account on this phone than the other one, if you want to repurchase it you can send me both receipt numbers via PM and I'll refund the later one.
Okay thanks, I'm gonna install the current version on this phone and see if it works. Hopefully there is a way to transfer the save data for pokemon heart gold.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:30 am

robertc wrote:
Jay Haru wrote: may i ask why? if you did pay for it as you claimed, you just need to use the email of when you purchased the app and you can reinstall it. using cracked versions, even if one claimes thay bought a legal copy, isnt supported here.
ahh I didn't know that I can reinstall it with my email.
Exophase wrote:

Okay thanks, I'm gonna install the current version on this phone and see if it works. Hopefully there is a way to transfer the save data for pokemon heart gold.
saves ar located in sdcard/drastic/backup (ingame) and sdcard/drastic/savestates (states). just place them somewhere safe before deleting pirated copy and then copy them back to their respective folders once you got the legal copy. you are good as new.
Behold my mighty