Digimon World Ds BUGS in ANDROID

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Vergilzs
Digimon World Ds BUGS in ANDROID

Post by Vergilzs » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:13 pm

Problem with Digimon World DS, comes in a certain part of the game that locks dialogue, I can not do anything else, the characters continue to move, but when I press any button to skip the dialog nothing happens, it's as if the keyboard seems to function , I reset my game, and stopped, but then the problem returned, please pack up hope that, bought the Emuador just to play Digimon. I have a Samsung Galaxy s4 GT-I9505 Android 4.3

Exophase

Re: Digimon World Ds BUGS in ANDROID

Post by Exophase » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:51 pm

Unfortunately this is a long standing bug in the emulator, and I have no idea what's causing it. It's very difficult to debug since the game doesn't totally freeze (music keeps playing for example) so it's hard to tell where it went wrong and what it was supposed to be doing instead :/ All I know is that No$ also has the bug while desmume doesn't, and no modifications to timing that I can make in the emulation seem to impact it.

Hopefully it'll be fixed one day, I just can't give any idea of when or how.

Vergilzs

Post by Vergilzs » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:11 pm

Ok, I just wait now, thanks for response.

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:26 am

Finally found the cause of the problem in Digimon Story Lost World and Super Xros Wars, hopefully it also fixes Digimon World which I don't have a test case for.