Problems downloading new games

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Pokefreak007
Problems downloading new games

Post by Pokefreak007 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:18 pm

Hi guys, I've been having this problem starting today. Whenever I try and run Pokemon Black 2, it gives me this error, "No space in internal memory" something along those lines. I don't know how to delete the games installed on drastic (If that's what you need to do) or how to make room in internal memory. Please respond, I really wanna play this game. Leave a detailed answer in the comments that I can understand and run off of. Thanks :).

Jay Haru

Re: Problems downloading new games

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:45 am

Pokefreak007 wrote:Hi guys, I've been having this problem starting today. Whenever I try and run Pokemon Black 2, it gives me this error, "No space in internal memory" something along those lines. I don't know how to delete the games installed on drastic (If that's what you need to do) or how to make room in internal memory. Please respond, I really wanna play this game. Leave a detailed answer in the comments that I can understand and run off of. Thanks :).
The statement is already obvious.

Just use any file manager and delete stuff you dont need or uninstall apps you do not need. what you dont need is really up to your interpretation. as for pokemon black2 not working, you need more than 512mb of rom if it is in zip format but if it comes unzipped, you do not need any more space.
Behold my mighty