Oh no! It's crashing!!

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Newguy1
Oh no! It's crashing!!

Post by Newguy1 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:52 am

So I have been playing zelda phantom hour glass and this emulator is amazing... Until today..

I save the game Whial salvaging with my claw at the bottom of the water.. I can back to it later and It loaded fine. But once the claw get to the top and the game is going to go to the next part it goes back to the emulator start screen. It does this no matter what I do.. Please help!

Jay Haru

Re: Oh no! It's crashing!!

Post by Jay Haru » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:22 am

Newguy1 wrote:So I have been playing zelda phantom hour glass and this emulator is amazing... Until today..

I save the game Whial salvaging with my claw at the bottom of the water.. I can back to it later and It loaded fine. But once the claw get to the top and the game is going to go to the next part it goes back to the emulator start screen. It does this no matter what I do.. Please help!
can yo do a n ingme save in tht location? if you can, please do so and load from there. or if you had recently used any cheats, please turn it off.
Behold my mighty

Newguy1

Post by Newguy1 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:05 pm

So I did the in game save and even when I load the new safe it still crashes. I have used no cheats.

Ba6yHULK

Post by Ba6yHULK » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:27 pm

I'm having the exact same problem.. Did you ever get this sorted out? I've uploaded a save state in a new thread.. Sadly I've only used save states, so now I'm screwed if this isn't fixed.