Formal apology for not having fourum "etiquette"

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
PokeFreak123
Formal apology for not having fourum "etiquette"

Post by PokeFreak123 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:29 am

no I have never used a fourum maby that is why it is so obvious. I have never had to ask for help I belived I asked two different questions leading to the same goal just both could differ in information apparently this is rude so I apologize however hence these events I have gotten nothing but rude feedback it is unnecessary, if you dont intend to help then please be on your way

Jay Haru

Re: Formal apology for not having fourum "etiquette"

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:53 am

PokeFreak123 wrote:no I have never used a fourum maby that is why it is so obvious. I have never had to ask for help I belived I asked two different questions leading to the same goal just both could differ in information apparently this is rude so I apologize however hence these events I have gotten nothing but rude feedback it is unnecessary, if you dont intend to help then please be on your way
okay...

first and foremost, welcome to the forums.

now that thats out of the way...

yes you did double post which are against forum rules. also on one post, you posted 3 times consecutively within a day. that is frowned upon. please keep note that we also have lives to live as well so we may not always be online to answer questions regarding the app.

No one answering does not mean you are ignored, rather, because no one knows how to answer your question except maybe one person (beansta). as i said, we mostly do app support and it doesnt really include cheats although the devs and some people here try to help if they can.

as for the rude, feedback, they are just pointing out your mistake. you may be new but as they say, ignorance doesnt excuse anybody.

my advice, Just post a question and follow the rules. someone with an answer is bound to find and answer your problems and if not, the answers are usually just a google away.
Behold my mighty

PokeFreak123

Post by PokeFreak123 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:12 pm

first off thank you for your more civil post of calarification and I am not looking for an exclusion amnesty from the rules. ignorance is no excuse true but that is more concerning the law for me. as far as the help im seeking im just a gamer I dont realy get into the tech I just wish to play comfortably. nonetheless I appreciate your understanding. side note concerning this topic is there anyway to take down these mistakes or must they linger for prolonged ridicule

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:24 pm

PokeFreak123 wrote:first off thank you for your more civil post of calarification and I am not looking for an exclusion amnesty from the rules. ignorance is no excuse true but that is more concerning the law for me. as far as the help im seeking im just a gamer I dont realy get into the tech I just wish to play comfortably. nonetheless I appreciate your understanding. side note concerning this topic is there anyway to take down these mistakes or must they linger for prolonged ridicule
I willerase them on your behalf. on another note,i didnt find any cheat that can get you keldeo's resolute form. altho i did find a 'way' todo it but it requires that you can go to moor icirrus.

you need to catch the 3 musketeer pokemons plus keldeo
all 4 must be in your party
go to the moor
talk to old man so he can get secret sword
only then will keldeo go resolute
Behold my mighty

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:25 pm

you can cheat yourself into some masterballs and then use the encounter cheats for the musketeer pokemons.
Behold my mighty

PokeFreak123

Post by PokeFreak123 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:30 pm

thank you very much, will this work for a hacked keldeo? also I was informed that the moore of icarus method was only avalible in the first black and white not the second

beansta

Post by beansta » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:55 pm

Ill admit this one is a bit of a doozy.

From what i can gather the event codes arent triggering on any of the pokemon games (not just b2/w2). I dont know y this is however ive been getting around that by telling people to use encounter codes. As for your query i honestly havent played the 5th gen games extensively enough to be able to definitively answer that (i got to e4 on white 2 but then i lost my savedata due to an unforseen problem). As for certain events ingame being triggered by owning certain species of pokemon the only pokemon im aware of that would cause issues are Mew and Deoxys as for some reason they trigger Anti-DMA lockouts.
Devices running Android:

- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (CM12.1, overclocked, undervolted)
- Asus Nexus 7 2013 (Stock Marshmallow...to play Pokemon GO on...)
- Tenfifteen QW09 SmartWatch (Kitkat)
- Fujitsu Lifebook T4410 Touchscreen Laptop (Remix OS 3.0)

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:57 pm

PokeFreak123 wrote:thank you very much, will this work for a hacked keldeo? also I was informed that the moore of icarus method was only avalible in the first black and white not the second
theres an event cheat that may or may not work. unfortunately, i cannott est this as my only test save is already on e4 and the road to the moore is blocked.
Behold my mighty

PokeFreak123

Post by PokeFreak123 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:37 am

well I found a code to recieve a real keldeo in a box but when I put it in the cheat.dat I dont see the cheat show up when I load the game I saved the cheat.dat and everything

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:05 am

PokeFreak123 wrote:well I found a code to recieve a real keldeo in a box but when I put it in the cheat.dat I dont see the cheat show up when I load the game I saved the cheat.dat and everything
beansta may be able to help you on that part. just post the code here and he will put it and up an updated cheats file.
Behold my mighty