Pokemon Conquest Works before and now it wont.

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
princesnow
Pokemon Conquest Works before and now it wont.

Post by princesnow » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:05 pm

Two days ago, i could play the game with no hassles and was using the rom's save functionality. (the save button on the rom)
It all worked amazingly played till the 7th Kingdom and stop cause we have exams the next day. xD

Suddenly, when i open the game today, the save file created with drastic works but when i boot the game in the start,
Pokemon Conquest suddenly shows two white screen not like it was before. I didn't continue with the drastic save files cause i wanted to start a new game to get all the warlords and now i can't because of the white screen bug that suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Please help. Thanks in advance! :D

PS: I'm not using a pirated version. Cheers.
Order number: *****************************************************
Order date: 01 6, 14 9:18:38 PM PHT

EDITBY JAYHARU: sorry, need to edit that. might get used by other persons.

Jay Haru

Re: Pokemon Conquest Works before and now it wont.

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:30 pm

princesnow wrote:Two days ago, i could play the game with no hassles and was using the rom's save functionality. (the save button on the rom)
It all worked amazingly played till the 7th Kingdom and stop cause we have exams the next day. xD

Suddenly, when i open the game today, the save file created with drastic works but when i boot the game in the start,
Pokemon Conquest suddenly shows two white screen not like it was before. I didn't continue with the drastic save files cause i wanted to start a new game to get all the warlords and now i can't because of the white screen bug that suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Please help. Thanks in advance! :D

PS: I'm not using a pirated version. Cheers.
Order number: *****************************************************
Order date: 01 6, 14 9:18:38 PM PHT

EDITBY JAYHARU: sorry, need to edit that. might get used by other persons.
did you wait it out? i had experienced that white screen on pokeon games but if i waited a few seconds, the gameloads fine.
Behold my mighty

princesnow

Post by princesnow » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:51 pm

Yeah. i did. I'm pretty sure nothing happens. Waited for like 10 mins now and still got nothing. Thanks for the reply btw.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:20 pm

can i know what device youre using? also, did you customise the default settings for your device? if you had any cheats, please turn it off.
Behold my mighty