Savegame problems

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
ciaranpikapika
Re: Savegame problems

Post by ciaranpikapika » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:44 am

I'm having problem with loading a pokemon heart gold save from internet :D

niamecito

Post by niamecito » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:06 pm

Hello. Look, I have a problem with my saves in Pokemon Heartgold. I've been playing HG for the last weeks, and my problem with these game is that, I have a save state with my game and I also save in game. but the last time when I load my save state and then save in game, everything works fine, it allouds me to save the game and continue playing, but when I start the game and try to load in game it saids "The save file has been erased due to corruption or damage". You know how I can solve my problem?

leegwapogi

Post by leegwapogi » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:30 am

Guys...
I could't load in-game saves on free version.

Please help thanks

huckleberrypie

Post by huckleberrypie » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:06 am

leegwapogi wrote:Guys...
I could't load in-game saves on free version.

Please help thanks
The free mention is meant to be a trial, hence why in-game saves are disabled.

adyaro

Post by adyaro » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:15 pm

Exophase wrote:Post any savegame problems you have here - that means in-game saves don't work. Or they appear to work but then aren't actually there when you start the game again.

Most of these are due to missing or incorrect entries in our game database, so if they're reported we should be able to fix them.

Note that I'm just looking for issues with in-game saves, not savestates you make at the emulator menu.
Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters (J). in-game save dosen't work, please fix it

UselessPoint

Post by UselessPoint » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:27 am

I have a save state with an in-game save that i did previously, so that i can't in-save the newer one.

Is it possible?

dadem

Post by dadem » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:18 am

Hi everyone, I'm having trouble with the import of a in-game save of Pkmn White.
I currently use an NDS emu but i wanted to try DraStic as i've read it is the best one around, so i downloaded the free Demo from the play store, I also followed the instructions I've found around about importing in-game saves, so I:
1) went in my emu directory-> Battery and i picked my PWhite.dsv file;
2) went into .../Android/data/com.dsemu.drasticdemo/files/backup and copied the file here;
3) started PWhite.nds with Drastic Demo.

The result is absolutely nothing, I cannot load my save and can only start a new game.. any help? thanks in advance

piegames

Post by piegames » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:01 pm

Got some problems with game saves too.
Games affected: all
Symptoms:
- When rebooting the DS (reset), the file selection (if the game has one) has empty slots everywhere. If the game has a cutscene/language dialog on first start, it will be shown.
- When saving in-game (also counts for automatic saves after level clear etc in some games), the emulator crashes (showing the main menu). If the game saves some data on startup, it will crash on startup.
- All savestates work perfectly (until the game saves)
Since the problems came from one moment to another, I tried restoring a halfway recent backup of the DraStic folder. Nothing changed.

Specs:
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4 mini
Android: 4.4.2
DraStic version: r2.5.0.3a build 89

PS: am I at the right (forum) place with this bug?

Jayden

Post by Jayden » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:43 pm

Hello my name is Jayden

I recently purchased your emulator and started playing a game called animal crossing I pretty much got addicted well until this morning when I came to find my game was randomly reset

There's probably no way you can get the save file back HOWEVER I have a quicksave file from a few days beforehand and I was wondering if there was a way you could help me put said quicksave file in place for ingame memory

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:59 pm

Jayden wrote:Hello my name is Jayden

I recently purchased your emulator and started playing a game called animal crossing I pretty much got addicted well until this morning when I came to find my game was randomly reset

There's probably no way you can get the save file back HOWEVER I have a quicksave file from a few days beforehand and I was wondering if there was a way you could help me put said quicksave file in place for ingame memory
It's theoretically possible to extract the in-game save file from a savestate (what the quicksave should be). But before considering anything like that you should try loading the quicksave and making a new in-game save.