Savegame problems

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
totti
Re: Savegame problems

Post by totti » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:45 pm

Help.
in game save broken in pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky. it asks if you want to load the save but doesn't show up.
The save does work only in the menu drastic--->save\load..... but the in game save doesn't work.
So i can't continue the game after I finish it. because it asks you to save.
Is there a version of drastic that can save in game?
Help

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:05 pm

totti wrote:Help.
in game save broken in pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky. it asks if you want to load the save but doesn't show up.
The save does work only in the menu drastic--->save\load..... but the in game save doesn't work.
So i can't continue the game after I finish it. because it asks you to save.
Is there a version of drastic that can save in game?
Help
Are you using the latest version? It was broken in some older versions.

totti

Post by totti » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:30 am

I'm using DraStic r2.1
Is there a new version were i can continue the game?

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:10 am

totti wrote:I'm using DraStic r2.1
Is there a new version were i can continue the game?
Yes, you have to purchase it off the Play store. We can't help you if you're using a hacked version you downloaded from somewhere.

totti

Post by totti » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:08 pm

And if I buy it in the play store can I have back my old saves in r2.1 ?
Play store version can save in game?

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:54 am

totti wrote:And if I buy it in the play store can I have back my old saves in r2.1 ?
Play store version can save in game?
YES, if you buy the legit copy you can still use your legacy save and yes your ingames will work.
Behold my mighty

Aeroicarus

Post by Aeroicarus » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:06 pm

Hello there! have a problem for my soul silver. I have two phone save files. The first game I started (let's call it my typhlosion file) is the one I used the in game save in and thus was able to pass the pokemon league and proceed to kanto. However in my second file (feraligatr) I only used the phone save until the pokemon league where I realized I would need an in game save to continue the story.. I have a save point before I go vs. Lance but it says I must delete my existing data to continue. I don't mind deleting the typhlosion files in game save cause I have its phone save. How can I fix this so I can continue my feraligatr file? 

P. S. I did buy this app lol

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:04 pm

Aeroicarus wrote:Hello there! have a problem for my soul silver. I have two phone save files. The first game I started (let's call it my typhlosion file) is the one I used the in game save in and thus was able to pass the pokemon league and proceed to kanto. However in my second file (feraligatr) I only used the phone save until the pokemon league where I realized I would need an in game save to continue the story.. I have a save point before I go vs. Lance but it says I must delete my existing data to continue. I don't mind deleting the typhlosion files in game save cause I have its phone save. How can I fix this so I can continue my feraligatr file? 

please refer to the pokemon guide on the stickies. and also, backup your saves.
Behold my mighty

Aeroicarus

Post by Aeroicarus » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:21 am

Jay Haru wrote:
Aeroicarus wrote:Hello there! have a problem for my soul silver. I have two phone save files. The first game I started (let's call it my typhlosion file) is the one I used the in game save in and thus was able to pass the pokemon league and proceed to kanto. However in my second file (feraligatr) I only used the phone save until the pokemon league where I realized I would need an in game save to continue the story.. I have a save point before I go vs. Lance but it says I must delete my existing data to continue. I don't mind deleting the typhlosion files in game save cause I have its phone save. How can I fix this so I can continue my feraligatr file? 

please refer to the pokemon guide on the stickies. and also, backup your saves.

Sorry but I do not know where the pokemon guide on the stickies is? I'm not sure what you mean by that.. Also how do I go about backing up the saves on a galaxy s3?

fmlrommel

Post by fmlrommel » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:51 am

ok so i am running drastic on my S4, works great, favorite emulator ive used. been playing pokemon platinum. i wanna trade pokemon so i figured i would set up an emulator on my PC. installed Desmume emulator, but i cant seem to get the emulator to load my savegames. i read through this post and a couple other ones but i didnt get anywhere. i am using the latest drastic emulator, not a hack. any help is greatly appreciated. thanks