issues running drastic on the nexus 5

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
freakazaa
issues running drastic on the nexus 5

Post by freakazaa » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:49 am

When running Drastic on the Nexus 5, I get random crashes. Also, portrait mode is stuck to the upper left portion of the screen.

Jay Haru

Re: issues running drastic on the nexus 5

Post by Jay Haru » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:00 am

freakazaa wrote:When running Drastic on the Nexus 5, I get random crashes. Also, portrait mode is stuck to the upper left portion of the screen.
If by stuck you mean you have a small screen then congrats! You pirated our app so enjoy our little security feature, you dirty pirate.
Behold my mighty

freakazaa

Post by freakazaa » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:24 am

Jay Haru wrote:
freakazaa wrote:When running Drastic on the Nexus 5, I get random crashes. Also, portrait mode is stuck to the upper left portion of the screen.
If by stuck you mean you have a small screen then congrats! You pirated our app so enjoy our little security feature, you dirty pirate.
On the contrary, I have bought your app legally through the google play store. If you have logs of the purchases that came through your accounts, you can see my username (same as the one here). Why not test the app on the nexus 5 before branding me a pirate?

freakazaa

Post by freakazaa » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:30 pm

Nevermind, I managed to solve the issue I'm encountering. I was using the config file I backed up from my Note 2. Deleting the config file and letting the app recreate it solved the issue. Thanks for the "support."

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:27 pm

freakazaa wrote:Nevermind, I managed to solve the issue I'm encountering. I was using the config file I backed up from my Note 2. Deleting the config file and letting the app recreate it solved the issue. Thanks for the "support."
then accept my apologies. :oops:

I am a bit paranoid what with the beta leaked and the only way to know that a leaked copy is pirated is that mini screen. however, i would point out that since you use beta, you should have posted on the beta testers group and not here where we address usually cases with the public releases.

again, i am sorry.
Behold my mighty