Pokemon Black - Desmume save to Drastic

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Jdragoon19
Pokemon Black - Desmume save to Drastic

Post by Jdragoon19 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:38 pm

Hi guys,

So, I've been playing Pokemon Black on Mac for quite a while now, using the Desmume emulator. Today, I just got a new phone (HTC One) and I downloaded a Drastic DS emulator apk (v 2.1.6.2a from 4shared). I've been having some problems regarding how to transfer the file on my Desmume emulator to the Drastic emulator.

I put the Pokemon Black rom and my .dsv save file ("Pokemon Black.dsv") onto my SD card. I opened up the Drastic emulator and pressed "Load New Game" ("Continue" was greyed out). I clicked on the Pokemon Black rom, but I have to start a new game. How do I open the save file that I put on my SD card?

Thanks!

Jay Haru

Re: Pokemon Black - Desmume save to Drastic

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:43 pm

Jdragoon19 wrote:Hi guys,

So, I've been playing Pokemon Black on Mac for quite a while now, using the Desmume emulator. Today, I just got a new phone (HTC One) and I downloaded a Drastic DS emulator apk (v 2.1.6.2a from 4shared). I've been having some problems regarding how to transfer the file on my Desmume emulator to the Drastic emulator.

I put the Pokemon Black rom and my .dsv save file ("Pokemon Black.dsv") onto my SD card. I opened up the Drastic emulator and pressed "Load New Game" ("Continue" was greyed out). I clicked on the Pokemon Black rom, but I have to start a new game. How do I open the save file that I put on my SD card?

Thanks!
you expect us to help you when you obviously pirated our app? Learn some decency at least and buy the app legally.
Behold my mighty

Jdragoon19

Post by Jdragoon19 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:55 pm

Jay Haru wrote:

Thanks!
you expect us to help you when you obviously pirated our app? Learn some decency at least and buy the app legally.
Well, I actually downloaded both the demo version and the pirated version (very sorry about that). But, the demo version only lasted 30 minutes and I was not able to figure out my problem in time. So, I downloaded the pirated version, because I did not want to buy the paid version without knowing I could use it or not.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:15 pm

Jdragoon19 wrote:
Jay Haru wrote:

Thanks!
Well, I actually downloaded both the demo version and the pirated version (very sorry about that). But, the demo version only lasted 30 minutes and I was not able to figure out my problem in time. So, I downloaded the pirated version, because I did not want to buy the paid version without knowing I could use it or not.
you could use desmume saves on drastic. thats all i can say.
Behold my mighty

Jdragoon19

Post by Jdragoon19 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:40 pm

Jay Haru wrote:
Jdragoon19 wrote:
Jay Haru wrote: you expect us to help you when you obviously pirated our app? Learn some decency at least and buy the app legally.
you could use desmume saves on drastic. thats all i can say.
Haha, yes I know. Would you be of more assistance when I actually buy the emulator? :P

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:25 pm

yes, but then you need to prove that you have a legit copy then ;)
Behold my mighty

beansta

Post by beansta » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:02 am

What file size is the save file?
Devices running Android:

- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (CM12.1, overclocked, undervolted)
- Asus Nexus 7 2013 (Stock Marshmallow...to play Pokemon GO on...)
- Tenfifteen QW09 SmartWatch (Kitkat)
- Fujitsu Lifebook T4410 Touchscreen Laptop (Remix OS 3.0)