Two things:

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Losian
Two things:

Post by Losian » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:58 am

First off, emulation looks solid and it runs games amazingly well, very smooth!

That said, I've run into two nitpicks; one is more a small nitpick, the other is a bigger annoyance.

On the Nexus 7 (4.2.2) the navigation buttons are onscreen, not on the device, so they take up some of the screen realestate. However, DraStic runs in landscape mode, even when holding it such that the DS screens are portrait style, meaning that the width of the screen is chopped down by the navigation buttons on the left side, therefore skewing the screens, forcing some parts of the screens to not be visible, etc.

The screens on top of one another would be nice if it actually shifted the program's rotation to portrait so, at least, the navbar is at the bottom and it's easier to account for without wasting screen space.. Altneratively, some way to hide the navbar within the program via some call or another would rock, but it's a bit of an annoyance for a fairly high-premium app.

Second, when resizing the video screens for the DS there is only a slider - when trying to resize both to some arbitrary size, that isn't a x1-x4 or 50/100%, it's pretty hard to get them exactly the same. Some sort of numerical option or a mimic size one to the other would rock.

Jay Haru

Re: Two things:

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:14 am

i am not sure about screensizes but if you bought your drastic legally, you can availof our beta testing in which it supports auto rotation and true portraitmode (the nave bars are always at the bottom) and a separate 'book mode' (for games like love plus). just check the thread named beta testing for more details.
Behold my mighty