game stuck

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
dking
game stuck

Post by dking » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:58 am

I'm playing digimon and when it got to a certain point it got stuck on a talk bubble and won't let me continue to the next point in the conversation, I loaded from my last game and did things a different way and game got stuck again at around the same amount of time but a whole different area, it's not frozen because they're still pictures and stuff moving around I just can't continue the conversation and keep the game going. It also happened on one of the other games I have that's why I started playing digimon. Any ideas?

Jay Haru

Re: game stuck

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:52 am

dking wrote:I'm playing digimon and when it got to a certain point it got stuck on a talk bubble and won't let me continue to the next point in the conversation, I loaded from my last game and did things a different way and game got stuck again at around the same amount of time but a whole different area, it's not frozen because they're still pictures and stuff moving around I just can't continue the conversation and keep the game going. It also happened on one of the other games I have that's why I started playing digimon. Any ideas?
are you using the latest version from play? if you have cheats turn it off. also, did you try loading via ingame save then talk to the prson? it usually works after thatwhen i tested the game some timeago for almost same issue
Behold my mighty

dking

Post by dking » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:07 am

Ya I just bought it tried turning cheats off and have tried loading it from a different digimon save game still no dice

NoOoN

Post by NoOoN » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:53 pm

Same with me too on pokemon Black 2... I guess the problem is with the time I saved the file cuz I usually save my game on quick load and other 2 slots in case I lost one of them ._. anyway, right now the game is stuck and freezes every time I start it in the different saved slots, even the music froze but sometimes the characters r walking but I can't control them!
Can someone pleeeaaase help me!? \(OnO)/