(BUG)Pokemon HeartGold crashing

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
deadrider1
Re: (BUG)Pokemon HeartGold crashing

Post by deadrider1 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:55 pm

Awesome its time to start grinding again then

Sean

Post by Sean » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:28 am

Man this is getting on my nerves (the glitch) Please release update soon! It can sometimes be bypassed by saving and resetting, but it's annoying.

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:43 am

Next update will probably not be much more than the improvement for this game and removing the need for the BIOS, those have been our #1 priorities because of the support difficulty they caused. After that I hope we'll get more time to look at bugs more carefully.

But that update should hopefully be roughly tomorrow.

AsHperson

Post by AsHperson » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:50 am

Exophase wrote:Next update will probably not be much more than the improvement for this game and removing the need for the BIOS, those have been our #1 priorities because of the support difficulty they caused. After that I hope we'll get more time to look at bugs more carefully.

Awesome! Tomorrow, I can continue job hunting then I continue the game. Say, would I be able to load a save where I am currently experiencing the glitch or would I have to start outside the building, do you know?

Phenton123

Post by Phenton123 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:19 am

thanks-having the exact same problem at the very start

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:34 am

AsHperson wrote:Awesome! Tomorrow, I can continue job hunting then I continue the game. Say, would I be able to load a save where I am currently experiencing the glitch or would I have to start outside the building, do you know?
Chances are you'll have to load a save that's before the glitch.

undz

Post by undz » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:44 am

Exophase wrote:Next update will probably not be much more than the improvement for this game and removing the need for the BIOS, those have been our #1 priorities because of the support difficulty they caused. After that I hope we'll get more time to look at bugs more carefully.

Very nice, thank you.

deadrider1

Post by deadrider1 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:32 pm

I transfered a save to another emulator that was already glitched And it loaded just fine on that emulator so I think once the bug is fixed your save should load up just fine ashperson

AsHperson

Post by AsHperson » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:52 pm

deadrider1 wrote:I transfered a save to another emulator that was already glitched And it loaded just fine on that emulator so I think once the bug is fixed your save should load up just fine ashperson
I think I'd rather wait for the update, thanks anyways though.

deadrider1

Post by deadrider1 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:03 pm

I meant that once the update comes out that it shouldn't matter where you saved it should work regardless so you won't have to start over