I have a problem with PMD EOS

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
JoTa
I have a problem with PMD EOS

Post by JoTa » Fri May 26, 2017 2:54 pm

I dont know if this only happens to me but at some point in the game I tried the cheat option to get more rescue points.
But from that moment on I didnt get any rescue points at all! Doesnt matter if the cheat is selected or cheats in general are on.
Is this a problem of my Rom or drastic? More important, how can I fix that?
Ps: the cheat to highest rank still works witout any problems, but the window you usually get in which it shows how many rescue points you got doesnt even appear.
I am very happy about any help, this part of the game is the most fun for me.

kaikun97

Re: I have a problem with PMD EOS

Post by kaikun97 » Sat May 27, 2017 4:47 am

JoTa wrote:I dont know if this only happens to me but at some point in the game I tried the cheat option to get more rescue points.
But from that moment on I didnt get any rescue points at all! Doesnt matter if the cheat is selected or cheats in general are on.
Ps: the cheat to highest rank still works witout any problems, but the window you usually get in which it shows how many rescue points you got doesnt even appear.
When a cheat is enabled, it remains in memory, If you want to get rid of the effects of the cheats (to earn points normally), turn the cheat off and reset the game (load the in-game save and not a save state).

When you load from a save state, there is no guarantee the cheat will be disabled as its still in memory in the save state.

JoTa

Re: I have a problem with PMD EOS

Post by JoTa » Sat May 27, 2017 6:25 am

kaikun97 wrote:
JoTa wrote:I dont know if this only happens to me but at some point in the game I tried the cheat option to get more rescue points.
When a cheat is enabled, it remains in memory, If you want to get rid of the effects of the cheats (to earn points normally), turn the cheat off and reset the game (load the in-game save and not a save state).

When you load from a save state, there is no guarantee the cheat will be disabled as its still in memory in the save state.
Thank you very much I had no Idea, it now works perfectly fine :D
Edit: the problem only seems to happen if I enable the rescue points multiplier, the other multipling cheats( money, exp ) are working perfectly fine