Bought Drastic with another account

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
kramdish
Bought Drastic with another account

Post by kramdish » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:54 pm

Hi

So I bought Drastic with my main Google account and have it on my phone. Everything works OK.
I wanted to install it on my work cellphone too, but I have another Google account for work stuff (I don't want to have my main account logged in my work cellphone).
In order to download Drastic on my work cellphone (let's call it secondary phone) I temporarily logged in my primary account, downloaded the app and the proceeded to remove my primary account from my secondary phone.
I was able to play for about an hour or so but then I got the license error message and I can't continue playing.

What can I do?

Thanks for your help

Jay Haru

Re: Bought Drastic with another account

Post by Jay Haru » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:20 pm

kramdish wrote:Hi

So I bought Drastic with my main Google account and have it on my phone. Everything works OK.
I wanted to install it on my work cellphone too, but I have another Google account for work stuff (I don't want to have my main account logged in my work cellphone).
In order to download Drastic on my work cellphone (let's call it secondary phone) I temporarily logged in my primary account, downloaded the app and the proceeded to remove my primary account from my secondary phone.
I was able to play for about an hour or so but then I got the license error message and I can't continue playing.

What can I do?

Thanks for your help
well, since apps are tied to whatever gmail account they are tied with the only solution is to put your gmail account on your work phone. other than that, then you may need to purchase drastic using your work account. no way gettin around it.
Behold my mighty