Love plus microphone problem

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
manakadesu
Love plus microphone problem

Post by manakadesu » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:31 am

Hi, after searching through a few threads I could not really find many questions or a solution relating to the issue I'm having. First of all thank you so much for this emulator. Love plus plays perfectly at perfect speed, frame rate and crystal audio. The big problem I'm having now that is actually preventing me from playing the game is that the mic does not work at all. I went to the mic test option in the game and it is not registering any sound when I speak. I have also been unable to speak to the girls when they have prompted me. I thought it would be minor but whenever I can't say anything the relationship gets worse and makes it hard to get with the girl I want.

Does anyone know of any solutions to the problem of the mic not working? I'm using an HTC one XL, and playing the english translated version of Love plus. Is there an option in the menu I'm missing or is the mic expected to turn on automatically? Or is it a bug that will be fixed at some point in the future. Please help, this game and emulator would be so perfect if not for this =(. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling too and that had no effect.

Jay Haru

Re: Love plus microphone problem

Post by Jay Haru » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:03 am

manakadesu wrote:Hi, after searching through a few threads I could not really find many questions or a solution relating to the issue I'm having. First of all thank you so much for this emulator. Love plus plays perfectly at perfect speed, frame rate and crystal audio. The big problem I'm having now that is actually preventing me from playing the game is that the mic does not work at all. I went to the mic test option in the game and it is not registering any sound when I speak. I have also been unable to speak to the girls when they have prompted me. I thought it would be minor but whenever I can't say anything the relationship gets worse and makes it hard to get with the girl I want.

Does anyone know of any solutions to the problem of the mic not working? I'm using an HTC one XL, and playing the english translated version of Love plus. Is there an option in the menu I'm missing or is the mic expected to turn on automatically? Or is it a bug that will be fixed at some point in the future. Please help, this game and emulator would be so perfect if not for this =(. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling too and that had no effect.
bah, okay I give... i'll test love plus and send exo my findings (and a bill to my therapist :D)
Behold my mighty

Ego_Bizarro

Post by Ego_Bizarro » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:07 am

manakadesu wrote: I have also been unable to speak to the girls when they have prompted me...
Maybe you're just shy... :>

manakadesu

Post by manakadesu » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:13 am

Jay Haru wrote:
manakadesu wrote:Hi, after searching through a few threads I could not really find many questions or a solution relating to the issue I'm having. First of all thank you so much for this emulator. Love plus plays perfectly at perfect speed, frame rate and crystal audio. The big problem I'm having now that is actually preventing me from playing the game is that the mic does not work at all. I went to the mic test option in the game and it is not registering any sound when I speak. I have also been unable to speak to the girls when they have prompted me. I thought it would be minor but whenever I can't say anything the relationship gets worse and makes it hard to get with the girl I want.

bah, okay I give... i'll test love plus and send exo my findings (and a bill to my therapist :D)
Thank you sooooo much! =D. I will love and cherish you forever just for trying.
Ego_Bizarro wrote:
manakadesu wrote: I have also been unable to speak to the girls when they have prompted me...
Maybe you're just shy... :>
They get angry, and it hurts inside. I call out desperately, but my pained words never reach them. The words I never said, forever lost in time along with my emotions ;_;

Ego_Bizarro

Post by Ego_Bizarro » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:45 am

Hahahah! I have awesome images in my head right now... thanks for that, you brightened up my day ^^

Lithianic

Post by Lithianic » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:40 pm

hello and sorry for butting in.
I also have this problem.
BTW, I have another minor(?) problem.
whenever I play LovePlus too long or activate Mic,
my android bin/mediaserver process would take 50% cpu constantly.
I'm guessing its not a normal stuff since it even causes my launcher to stop responding.

my phone is Wiko Cink Slim. Mediatek processor
1GHz, 512mb RAM

and i kinda cant believe this NDS emu beats desmume on my 2GHz/2GB RAM laptop :shock:

manakadesu

Post by manakadesu » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:28 am

Ego_Bizarro wrote:Hahahah! I have awesome images in my head right now... thanks for that, you brightened up my day ^^
No problem. I'm glad I could =D

mojobern

Post by mojobern » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:37 am

hello sir/madam, i set my video framerate to auto, den i get 100% most of the time. i also use 16 bit rendering and some advance tweak just to lessen the lag. but whenever the 3D girls appear, im having a little bit of lag. even the audio are on slowmo. :D can anyone giv opinions/suggestions about this? :D

im using s100, running in custom ROM (GPE) with tweaks.. :D

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:44 am

Dood, don't revive old/dead threads...
Behold my mighty

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:24 pm

Jay Haru wrote:Dood, don't revive old/dead threads...
Also don't mispell dude :P