OnScreen Buttons Still Landscape When Device Is In Portrait

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
udllpn
Re: OnScreen Buttons Still Landscape When Device Is In Portr

Post by udllpn » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:06 am

Has there been any progress in this front?

This would be one of the most important features to improve taking into account the game area that could be gained in tablets and other big devices. I hope it gets solved in an upcoming update.

Lordus

Post by Lordus » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:10 am

udllpn wrote:Has there been any progress in this front?

This would be one of the most important features to improve taking into account the game area that could be gained in tablets and other big devices. I hope it gets solved in an upcoming update.
It's on the top of the list, but there was no time yet to take care of it. It will be resolved in one of the next updates.
I can't promise it, but probably within the next 2 weeks.

FlightOfTheFelines

Post by FlightOfTheFelines » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:13 pm

Anxious for this to be fixed as it's a pretty vital to DS gameplay for the screens to be stacked. I really kinda feel that this should have been resolved before putting the emu up for purchase but it's no biggy since it's still the best out there. Once it's ready my first stop is to finally play Order Of Ecclesia!

almarper

Post by almarper » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:28 pm

I'm also very interested in this feature and would be grateful if implemented, because I own a tablet.

Also, would it be possible to make the Android menu buttons go black when a game is playing? PPSSPP for Android has this and it makes everything less distracting.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:30 pm

almarper wrote:I'm also very interested in this feature and would be grateful if implemented, because I own a tablet.

Also, would it be possible to make the Android menu buttons go black when a game is playing? PPSSPP for Android has this and it makes everything less distracting.
There's a opacity option in options menu.
Behold my mighty

almarper

Post by almarper » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:52 am

Jay Haru wrote:
almarper wrote:I'm also very interested in this feature and would be grateful if implemented, because I own a tablet.

I meant that the the three android buttons could go dark when fullscreen, as in PPSSPP for Android.

Lordus

Post by Lordus » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:16 am

almarper wrote:
Jay Haru wrote:

I meant that the the three android buttons could go dark when fullscreen, as in PPSSPP for Android.
That's already implemented and will be in the next release version.

almarper

Post by almarper » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:15 am

Lordus wrote:That's already implemented and will be in the next release version.
I downloaded yesterday the most recent version from Google Play and I found that yes, the Android menu does indeed fade. Thanks!

Any news about the main issue (the landscape buttons when choosing portrait mode)?

Lordus

Post by Lordus » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:28 am

almarper wrote:Any news about the main issue (the landscape buttons when choosing portrait mode)?
I hope it will make it into the next release. It's about 50% done at the moment.

FlightOfTheFelines

Post by FlightOfTheFelines » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:22 am

Hoping this fix is implemented by Halloween so I can spend the rest of October Castlevania'n.