Kingdom hearts re-coded crash after the scene in traverse to

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
magicarp
Kingdom hearts re-coded crash after the scene in traverse to

Post by magicarp » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:44 am

i think its in the last mission in traverse town.. Its location is second district.. After completing the mission a scene is shown wherein the blocks covering a house is dissapearing. And i think its the place where the last triplets can be found. The emulator crashes after that scene and restart to the last save and again it happen. I hope to get this fix

Jay Haru

Re: Kingdom hearts re-coded crash after the scene in travers

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:57 am

magicarp wrote:i think its in the last mission in traverse town.. Its location is second district.. After completing the mission a scene is shown wherein the blocks covering a house is dissapearing. And i think its the place where the last triplets can be found. The emulator crashes after that scene and restart to the last save and again it happen. I hope to get this fix
can you send us a savestate nearest to the issue so we can check the problem.
Behold my mighty

magicarp

Post by magicarp » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:57 pm

ok here take a look. i hope to get this fix soon
http://www.tusfiles.net/kfdl77z0e67n

magicarp

Post by magicarp » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:00 pm

thats the actual scene where the crash happens.. clicking skip wont help.. it just crash again and restart..

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:38 pm

okay, i had a very through playtrhough with the game and afterall that, i can say that the game is fine as i got the the crash point and nothing happened.

are you using cheats or patched roms?
Behold my mighty

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:54 pm

Also, what version is the emulator?

magicarp

Post by magicarp » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:35 am

im not using any cheats as it has no fun playing with it... and im using the original usa version. so you have finish all the mission in traverse town? Because i have tried to play again with my ingame save and same problem occur
My drastic version is r2.1.6.2a

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:50 am

magicarp wrote:im not using any cheats as it has no fun playing with it... and im using the original usa version. so you have finish all the mission in traverse town? Because i have tried to play again with my ingame save and same problem occur
My drastic version is r2.1.6.2a
well, i am already in the process of rescuing the 3rd triplet. thebuilding that was flat has expanded now. so yeah, im prolly at the end of traverse town mission.

can you upload that ingame save? if it still crashes maybe you got a bad rom. if i can verify that the dsv file you got is corrupt as well,maybe i can send you mine so you can test if it really is the rom having issues.
Behold my mighty

magicarp

Post by magicarp » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:48 am

Working fine now... seems like a bug while saving and loading using a savestate at the stage of searching the third one in 2nd district... using just ingame save works.. and i got through wonderland now... Thanks for the response