Wifi yet?? :(

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Trolls_98
Wifi yet?? :(

Post by Trolls_98 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:14 am

im extremely sorry that everyone asks this, but i am curious to knowe:

will there ever be wifi in android nds emulation?
if so, WHEN. please estimate.
i so dearly want wifi pokemon black is not the same without it. :(

i will be super grateful for a reply. whatever the answer may be. again, i know that every1 asks this but this emulator is fairly dated back to august is the last i remember seeing.

Thank you

Jay Haru

Re: Wifi yet?? :(

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:40 am

we told it once, we told it a thousand times, READ THE FAQ's! It answers this question with a certainty. As for it fairly dated, its been only a month and a week since it became available in Google Play! it has been updated a total of 8 times! If this is how you define dated then windows 8 is already ancient!
Behold my mighty

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:12 pm

The answers are "we haven't started work on anything like this", "we have no plans of starting it any time soon because there's a bunch of other stuff that we have to work on", "we don't really know if we'll ever start work on this", and "this is a very complex feature that, if we started work on it, would take an indefinite but probably significant amount of time"

Now how are we supposed to tell you when something like that will be done? I'm sorry if you thought this feature was going to be in the emulator when you bought it (for what it's worth it's not in other DS emulators anymore), but you're just going to have to learn to live without it.

Raymond199483

Post by Raymond199483 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:54 pm

Just be thankful you have a working Nintendo DS emulator making apps is not as easy as you think