[Suggestion]Game management

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
AsHperson
[Suggestion]Game management

Post by AsHperson » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:45 pm

I was thinking of a way to manage the game saves and games across different devices where currently the only way to manage that is if you have the game you want to manage loaded currently. I'm not putting that down at all, its pretty amazing but, what if there was an option in the main menu labeled manage games where you can see all the games you have on the device/games you have saves for on the device or on google drive and from that menu you would just see a list of games but the list is compiled from what I said above. You can keep all your roms backed up on google drive with a single button or download roms that you have on google drive that aren't on the device or to select certain roms to transfer to conserve space.

Another idea I have is a different way to show the games instead of just words in a list, to find the game's icon and put it next to it(it looks better and just an all-around better experience).

I apologize for the lack of organization of my ideas, this is just straight form my head from when I remember when I was playing a game once offline then I saved it and switched games and I would forget if the save version of that game is the latest or not and there's really no way to tell right now especially if you don't have the game loaded.

the_cake_is_a_lie

Re: [Suggestion]Game management

Post by the_cake_is_a_lie » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:05 pm

+1

Howdareme

Post by Howdareme » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:48 am

I agree. Would be nice to import/export roms.

mehdi.moha

Post by mehdi.moha » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:15 am

+1
:geek:

awk

Post by awk » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:12 am

I like the "image icon" idea! In the same line of thoughts, it would be great if opening a game from any file explorer or through a desktop shortcut was possible.