drastic version not fair

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Dendendenden101
drastic version not fair

Post by Dendendenden101 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:41 am

hello i bought drastic and currently using it but the playstore version was r2.5.0.3a and i have seen a cracked version that fully works and its version is r2.5.0.4a

how come that the cracked version was a version ahead of the legit version.

if you want a link here it is
baconeggsham

kaikun97

Re: drastic version not fair

Post by kaikun97 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:24 am

Dendendenden101 wrote:hello i bought drastic and currently using it but the playstore version was r2.5.0.3a and i have seen a cracked version that fully works and its version is r2.5.0.4a

how come that the cracked version was a version ahead of the legit version.

if you want a link here it is
kaikun97islove
Please do not link cracked versions. r2.5.0.4 is the beta version. You can sign up to the beta here: viewtopic.php?t=828

dsattorney

Post by dsattorney » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:46 am

That's bad. Too bad! :o
I kept the link because I feel Jay is gonna edit it out.
And my hunch was correct.
OBJECTION!

Dendendenden101

Post by Dendendenden101 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:37 am

i feel a little bit upset that they finally got a working cracked drastic when we paid for it...

dsattorney

Post by dsattorney » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:40 am

Don't feel sad. At least the ones that pay have loads of advantages compared to the people that do not. For example, full support.
OBJECTION!

huckleberrypie

Post by huckleberrypie » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:12 am

dsattorney wrote:Don't feel sad. At least the ones that pay have loads of advantages compared to the people that do not. For example, full support.
And easier access to updates for one. I know how it feels to wait for a cracked update of a game or some application.

dsattorney

Post by dsattorney » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:14 am

I know how you feel bro :cry:
OBJECTION!

Dakara

Post by Dakara » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:05 am

huckleberrypie wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:12 am
dsattorney wrote:Don't feel sad. At least the ones that pay have loads of advantages compared to the people that do not. For example, full support.
And easier access to updates for one. I know how it feels to wait for a cracked update of a game or some application.
Well i paid and mentioned a few bugs (and found a few new ones too) but it hasnt been updated in the stable app. I didnt see any update on if it was going to get fixed or not either.
The so called "advantages" arent there for paying people either.

The "earsier access to updates" is a real empty statement as well considering the stable app hasnt been updated in 2 and a half years and the only way to get to the beta is using this dumb google+ thing that no one uses. I don't get why the beta is apparently being updated regularly while the so called "stable" google play version is relatively abandoned.

dsattorney

Post by dsattorney » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:38 am

God, you can't wait, can you? Exo and xperia aren't robots that can work on the app all the time. They have a personal life that they need to take care of, so they can't work on the app 24/7. And they get little time to do so. So all you can do is wait. And if you can't wait, then sorry, you are the most impacient person I've ever seen.
OBJECTION!

Dakara

Post by Dakara » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:29 pm

dsattorney wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:38 am
God, you can't wait, can you? Exo and xperia aren't robots that can work on the app all the time. They have a personal life that they need to take care of, so they can't work on the app 24/7. And they get little time to do so. So all you can do is wait. And if you can't wait, then sorry, you are the most impacient person I've ever seen.
I never said they have to work on the app 24/7, never said they arent human beings. never claimed they dont have a personal life and things to take care of. But like i said before, its weird that the beta IS being updated regularly (according to this forum) while its not being pushed to the play store version. That doesnt even take that much time. So apparently they do have time to work on updates for the beta.

I don't care if you think i am the most impatient person you have seen, i really don't. And i am actually not impatient at all. I do however feel that when injustice is done, there should be done something in return. In this case, the app not being updated anymore (or once every 3 years which is not really a normal timeframe) should have been made clear before people buy the app so they can make their decision on still buying it and waiting 3 years to maybe and possibly get an update or let it pass and look for a different one.