iOS

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Crimson
iOS

Post by Crimson » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:52 pm

I am not sure if this was alreay tackled and if so, I am sorry, but is there any way I can use Drastic on my iOS? Been a user for two years on android and had to switch system.

huckleberrypie

Re: iOS

Post by huckleberrypie » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:28 pm

I think Exo did plan on an iOS release at some point, but imo it may not be worth the trouble due to certificates and sideloading.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:04 am

huckleberrypie wrote:I think Exo did plan on an iOS release at some point, but imo it may not be worth the trouble due to certificates and sideloading.
Not to mention jailbreaking (coz you know, emulators are banned by crapple)
Behold my mighty

xperia64

Post by xperia64 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:13 am

There's far too much else that would need to be done first to even begin an iOS port, and from what I've seen of PPSSPP and its JIT, it could break from any update and potentially require major rework.

huckleberrypie

Post by huckleberrypie » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:23 am

Jay Haru wrote:
huckleberrypie wrote:I think Exo did plan on an iOS release at some point, but imo it may not be worth the trouble due to certificates and sideloading.
Not to mention jailbreaking (coz you know, emulators are banned by crapple)
You could sideload an IPA via Cydia Impactor, but self-signed IPAs last for a week. And then there's these shady alternative app stores that use enterprise certs taken off some random Chinese company. Those remind me of HelloOX in that some service offered signing said .SIS package by handing over your IMEI.