ANY multiplayer compatibility available/planned?

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Victor Sosa
ANY multiplayer compatibility available/planned?

Post by Victor Sosa » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:07 pm

I was going to use Drastic with my friends at school to play Mario Kart DS with them, however, it does not have multiplayer built in. So, Are there any plans for one? If so, please respond. Thanks! ;)

Platybus

Re: ANY multiplayer compatibility available/planned?

Post by Platybus » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:41 am

There's no mutiplayer plan that I know of. Even the PC DS emulators struggle with this matter.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:53 am

Victor Sosa wrote:I was going to use Drastic with my friends at school to play Mario Kart DS with them, however, it does not have multiplayer built in. So, Are there any plans for one? If so, please respond. Thanks! ;)
Sorry, nothing so far. However, I can offer an alternative solution.
The My Boy! Game Boy Advance emulator for Android has Link Cable emulation, allowing for multiplayer. Just get that, load up a ROM of Mario Kart Super Circuit, and enjoy.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Victor Sosa

Post by Victor Sosa » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:48 am

ericbazinga wrote:
Victor Sosa wrote:I was going to use Drastic with my friends at school to play Mario Kart DS with them, however, it does not have multiplayer built in. So, Are there any plans for one? If so, please respond. Thanks! ;)
Sorry, nothing so far. However, I can offer an alternative solution.
The My Boy! Game Boy Advance emulator for Android has Link Cable emulation, allowing for multiplayer. Just get that, load up a ROM of Mario Kart Super Circuit, and enjoy.
So far, I have No$GBA which allows multiplayer emulation for DS, But until then, I'll just have to wait.

Victor Sosa

Post by Victor Sosa » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:50 am

Platybus wrote:There's no mutiplayer plan that I know of. Even the PC DS emulators struggle with this matter.
I know. No$GBA is no exception.