When DraStic will get some update ?

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
huckleberrypie
Re: When DraStic will get some update ?

Post by huckleberrypie » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:20 pm

kaikun97 wrote:
huckleberrypie wrote:
Fefo wrote:Google seems more about CYA than being proactive, so you better learn how to sift through the waste. A dev base that's hungry for some mobile money and a consumer base which doesn't know/care only make things worse.
That is, oblivious or non-tech savvy parents and way too many kids making up the Android user base, who couldn't tell Flappy Bird from an ad-riddled Floppy Bird. Coupled with companies with next to no previous experience with app development and simply cashed in on the mobile application craze of the 2010s (which, by the way, is reminiscent of how a myriad of developers rushed through churning out games after Activision introduced the third-party studio model).
More often of not they also violate the open source license for any app they inserted ads into and yet will still try to dispute a DMCA.
Tell me about it... Some weasel around the rule by making a github repository merely for compliance's sake, but still, it's a rather low-brow move by them to just cash in on your hard work. The Blender project got hit by that from what I have read.

Kostas Gangstar

Post by Kostas Gangstar » Mon May 14, 2018 5:16 pm

Any news

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Mon May 14, 2018 5:26 pm

Kostas Gangstar wrote:Any news
learn2wait.org
Behold my mighty

Powerkane

Post by Powerkane » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:50 am

just a suggestion if you do go to free and paid as someone stated make the current app "gold" and with the free version take some things out like...

cheats...( or the database part of it limit custom cheats)
google cloud sync... ( if you feel this is harsh just lock out the automatic function of it)
auto save fuction
maybe some cosmetic functions like overlays or backgrounds whatever its called

the app is well worth what it is priced in my opinion and just the convenience of the cheat database makes it worth half of the price in my opinion

just some brainstorming..... people pay for convenience... if i don't have to worry about saving my game to the cloud all the time its worth the buy so i know my data is safe