Pokemon Trading

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
jkimson19
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:48 am

Pokemon Trading

Postby jkimson19 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:50 am

Hello Folks. Im new here :)
I wanna ask a simple question :)
I just want to know, if trading pokemon here in Drastic is possible?
Thanks :)
User avatar
SSUPII
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:15 am
Location: Bari, Italy

Re: Pokemon Trading

Postby SSUPII » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:13 pm

No, multiplayer is not supported
RikeGC
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:21 pm

Re: Pokemon Trading

Postby RikeGC » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:31 pm

Espero que coloquem logo o multiplayer. Queria joga pokemon com meus irmãos.

I hope they put the multiplayer soon. I wanted to play pokemon with my brothers. :( :cry:
User avatar
Platybus
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:44 am

Re: Pokemon Trading

Postby Platybus » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:10 pm

RikeGC wrote:Espero que coloquem logo o multiplayer. Queria joga pokemon com meus irmãos.

I hope they put the multiplayer soon. I wanted to play pokemon with my brothers. :( :cry:

From in-app FAQ:
Exophase wrote:Q: Does DraStic support multiplayer/wifi?
A: Wifi emulation is very complex and not something we have any plans to attempt at the moment.

Also, from http://www.drastic-ds.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2:
Exophase wrote:Q: Does DraStic support multiplayer/wifi?
A: Wifi emulation is very complex and not something we have plans to implement at the moment. Sorry, but the "wifi" button in the app is just there to let you know this, it doesn't mean we've started working on it.

Bad luck, bro.
RikeGC
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:21 pm

Re: Pokemon Trading

Postby RikeGC » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:15 pm

Droga vou ter que compra um NDS baratinho

Damn I'll have to buy a cheap NDS: :cry: :cry:
SorcerousFlurry
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:12 am

Re: Pokemon Trading

Postby SorcerousFlurry » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:18 am

I wish Exophase will implement Local Connection not WIFI. Since there is a risk in WIFI due to Nintendo security. And I think Local is "safe" just like in My boy Emulator. Access for trade is really our concern LOL.
Btw keep Drastic alive Exophase. Love you guys
User avatar
ericbazinga
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:46 pm
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Trading

Postby ericbazinga » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:46 am

SorcerousFlurry wrote:I wish Exophase will implement Local Connection not WIFI. Since there is a risk in WIFI due to Nintendo security. And I think Local is "safe" just like in My boy Emulator. Access for trade is really our concern LOL.
Btw keep Drastic alive Exophase. Love you guys

My Boy's multiplayer works differently. Up until the release of the wireless adapter, the GBA used a physical link cable to transfer data, and the emulator emulates the cable. The DS has no cable, opting for totally wireless multiplayer, but how the DS communicates wirelessly is still unknown. There is one emulator that does somewhat support this (MelonDS), but only to a limited extent. We've tried getting Exophase to add it, but he hesn't even responded to our pleas.
As for WiFi, you don't need to worry about security. Official DS online multiplayer was discontinued years ago, although there are still third-party multiplayer servers run by fans that you can use.
Image

Find me elsewhere at:

Retrode Forum: http://tinyurl.com/hdsuvzk
Bulbapedia: http://tinyurl.com/zgyalrx
Google+ (online often): http://tinyurl.com/jtda5pe

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests