Help me please

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
JessaElijahbatdad
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:04 pm

Help me please

Postby JessaElijahbatdad » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:29 pm

Ok I am currently playing digimon world and the max aptitude cheat will not work for any other generation expect for the 1st generation digimon and I have search every where to try to figure it out I also tried custom cheats and that won't work either please help me
User avatar
dsattorney
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:29 am
Location: Argentina

Re: Help me please

Postby dsattorney » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:45 am

Organize your explanation better and we may help you.
OBJECTION!
Image
Other places to find me:
VOGONS: http://www.vogons.org/ (as olddos25)
hjcaraquio
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:13 am

Re: Help me please

Postby hjcaraquio » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:15 am

The app crashes when I tap the LOAD GAME can you help me my phone is oppo a71 android 7.1.1 please
User avatar
kaikun97
Posts: 478
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:41 am
Location: England

Re: Help me please

Postby kaikun97 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:02 am

JessaElijahbatdad wrote:Ok I am currently playing digimon world and the max aptitude cheat will not work for any other generation expect for the 1st generation digimon and I have search every where to try to figure it out I also tried custom cheats and that won't work either please help me


Perhaps it is intended behaviour for the cheat, you can always check if the ROM is not corrupted. Also some cheats do not work correct untill you make an in-game save (not a save state) and reset the game in the menu and then continue the saved game.

hjcaraquio wrote:The app crashes when I tap the LOAD GAME can you help me my phone is oppo a71 android 7.1.1 please


It's a better idea for you to create a separate topic for this in the Help & Compatibility section. As far as I am aware the app works correctly on Android 7.0 and 7.1 (I could be wrong), it may be more specific to your phone.
User avatar
ericbazinga
Posts: 1042
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:46 pm
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Contact:

Re: Help me please

Postby ericbazinga » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:13 pm

kaikun97 wrote:
hjcaraquio wrote:The app crashes when I tap the LOAD GAME can you help me my phone is oppo a71 android 7.1.1 please


It's a better idea for you to create a separate topic for this in the Help & Compatibility section. As far as I am aware the app works correctly on Android 7.0 and 7.1 (I could be wrong), it may be more specific to your phone.

Or a mod could just move this thread to Help & Compatibility...
Image

Find me elsewhere at:

Retrode Forum: http://tinyurl.com/hdsuvzk
Bulbapedia: http://tinyurl.com/zgyalrx
Google+ (online often): http://tinyurl.com/jtda5pe
User avatar
dsattorney
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:29 am
Location: Argentina

Re: Help me please

Postby dsattorney » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:11 pm

kaikun97 wrote: As far as I am aware the app works correctly on Android 7.0 and 7.1 (I could be wrong),

You ain't wrong. In fact, you are correct. My Huawei P8 Lite 2017 runs Android 7 and DraStic works great. I can even run resource demanding games which run like crap on my computer like PKMN Black. I think he is using a cracked version. Because one time i used a cracked version and it happened the same. Every time I selected Load new game the app crashed. I may be mistaken though.
OBJECTION!
Image
Other places to find me:
VOGONS: http://www.vogons.org/ (as olddos25)
hjcaraquio
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:13 am

Re: Help me please

Postby hjcaraquio » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:17 am

Im NOT using crack i paid it on play store my phone is oppo a71 NOT rooted. I dont have problem with this app on my samsung j5 prime. Just oppo giving me a hard time
hjcaraquio
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:13 am

Re: Help me please

Postby hjcaraquio » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:24 am

Why can't i use this app on my OPPO A71 it always crashes when i tap LOAD GAME? Any idea?
Its working on my samsung j5 prime .
hjcaraquio
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:13 am

Re: Help me please

Postby hjcaraquio » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:03 am

PROBLEM SOLVED. THANK YOU GUYS JUST NEED TO UPDATE MY PHONE AND RE INSTALL :D
User avatar
dsattorney
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:29 am
Location: Argentina

Re: Help me please

Postby dsattorney » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:31 am

I really didn't thought about that. :lol:
OBJECTION!
Image
Other places to find me:
VOGONS: http://www.vogons.org/ (as olddos25)

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests