Page 1 of 2

Exophase is planning to publish a 3DS emulator for Android this year?

Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:44 am
by Trevor39
DraStic is not yet complete, it lacks some things like the Spanish translation, but I would like to know if it is planned to launch a 3DS emulator this year, because a developer wants to overtake and also wants to publish it for free

Re: Exophase is planning to publish a 3DS emulator for Android this year?

Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:00 am
by ericbazinga
Trevor39 wrote:DraStic is not yet complete, it lacks some things like the Spanish translation, but I would like to know if it is planned to launch a 3DS emulator this year, because a developer wants to overtake and also wants to publish it for free

No, he is not. If someone else wants to make a 3DS emulator for Android, that's fine.

And just stop with the Spanish translation thing, please. We know you would like it, and Exophase will decide whether or not he adds it. You don't even need it anyway, as clearly you can speak English well enough to complain about it here.

Re: Exophase is planning to publish a 3DS emulator for Android this year?

Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:47 pm
by huckleberrypie
I think he's using Google Translate, Eric.

Re: Exophase is planning to publish a 3DS emulator for Android this year?

Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:48 pm
by Trevor39
ericbazinga wrote:
Trevor39 wrote:DraStic is not yet complete, it lacks some things like the Spanish translation, but I would like to know if it is planned to launch a 3DS emulator this year, because a developer wants to overtake and also wants to publish it for free

No, he is not. If someone else wants to make a 3DS emulator for Android, that's fine.

And just stop with the Spanish translation thing, please. We know you would like it, and Exophase will decide whether or not he adds it. You don't even need it anyway, as clearly you can speak English well enough to complain about it here.


I am using a translator, and in DraStic I can not copy and paste things, my English level is not enough

Re: Exophase is planning to publish a 3DS emulator for Android this year?

Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:29 am
by Megaman
Will that developer release his 3DS emulator

Re: Exophase is planning to publish a 3DS emulator for Android this year?

Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:24 am
by ericbazinga
huckleberrypie wrote:I think he's using Google Translate, Eric.

Fair enough.

Re: Exophase is planning to publish a 3DS emulator for Android this year?

Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:32 am
by dsattorney
Trevor39 wrote:
ericbazinga wrote:
Trevor39 wrote:DraStic is not yet complete, it lacks some things like the Spanish translation, but I would like to know if it is planned to launch a 3DS emulator this year, because a developer wants to overtake and also wants to publish it for free

No, he is not. If someone else wants to make a 3DS emulator for Android, that's fine.

And just stop with the Spanish translation thing, please. We know you would like it, and Exophase will decide whether or not he adds it. You don't even need it anyway, as clearly you can speak English well enough to complain about it here.


I am using a translator, and in DraStic I can not copy and paste things, my English level is not enough

I guess your English level is 1 :lol: (Sorry, I had to say it)

Re: Exophase is planning to publish a 3DS emulator for Android this year?

Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:38 am
by Jay Haru
dsattorney wrote:
Trevor39 wrote:
ericbazinga wrote:No, he is not. If someone else wants to make a 3DS emulator for Android, that's fine.

And just stop with the Spanish translation thing, please. We know you would like it, and Exophase will decide whether or not he adds it. You don't even need it anyway, as clearly you can speak English well enough to complain about it here.


I am using a translator, and in DraStic I can not copy and paste things, my English level is not enough

I guess your English level is 1 :lol: (Sorry, I had to say it)

and your point?

Re: Exophase is planning to publish a 3DS emulator for Android this year?

Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:44 am
by Jay Haru
Megaman wrote:Will that developer release his 3DS emulator

Highly doubt theres one as citra isnt even optimized yet (at least from my testing of it). so i am calling the spaniard's bluff.

Re: Exophase is planning to publish a 3DS emulator for Android this year?

Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:44 am
by dsattorney
Haven't you looked through the topic? The answer is there.