Exophase is planning to publish a 3DS emulator for Android this year?

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Trevor39
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:41 pm
Location: España

Exophase is planning to publish a 3DS emulator for Android this year?

Postby Trevor39 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:44 am

DraStic is not yet complete, it lacks some things like the Spanish translation, but I would like to know if it is planned to launch a 3DS emulator this year, because a developer wants to overtake and also wants to publish it for free
Image

Image

Long live Spain!
User avatar
ericbazinga
Posts: 1016
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:46 pm
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Contact:

Re: Exophase is planning to publish a 3DS emulator for Android this year?

Postby ericbazinga » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:00 am

Trevor39 wrote:DraStic is not yet complete, it lacks some things like the Spanish translation, but I would like to know if it is planned to launch a 3DS emulator this year, because a developer wants to overtake and also wants to publish it for free

No, he is not. If someone else wants to make a 3DS emulator for Android, that's fine.

And just stop with the Spanish translation thing, please. We know you would like it, and Exophase will decide whether or not he adds it. You don't even need it anyway, as clearly you can speak English well enough to complain about it here.
Image

Find me elsewhere at:

Retrode Forum: http://tinyurl.com/hdsuvzk
Bulbapedia: http://tinyurl.com/zgyalrx
Google+ (online often): http://tinyurl.com/jtda5pe
User avatar
huckleberrypie
Posts: 373
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 4:21 am
Contact:

Re: Exophase is planning to publish a 3DS emulator for Android this year?

Postby huckleberrypie » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:47 pm

I think he's using Google Translate, Eric.
Trevor39
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:41 pm
Location: España

Re: Exophase is planning to publish a 3DS emulator for Android this year?

Postby Trevor39 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:48 pm

ericbazinga wrote:
Trevor39 wrote:DraStic is not yet complete, it lacks some things like the Spanish translation, but I would like to know if it is planned to launch a 3DS emulator this year, because a developer wants to overtake and also wants to publish it for free

No, he is not. If someone else wants to make a 3DS emulator for Android, that's fine.

And just stop with the Spanish translation thing, please. We know you would like it, and Exophase will decide whether or not he adds it. You don't even need it anyway, as clearly you can speak English well enough to complain about it here.


I am using a translator, and in DraStic I can not copy and paste things, my English level is not enough
Image

Image

Long live Spain!
Megaman
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:28 am

Re: Exophase is planning to publish a 3DS emulator for Android this year?

Postby Megaman » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:29 am

Will that developer release his 3DS emulator
User avatar
ericbazinga
Posts: 1016
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:46 pm
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Contact:

Re: Exophase is planning to publish a 3DS emulator for Android this year?

Postby ericbazinga » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:24 am

huckleberrypie wrote:I think he's using Google Translate, Eric.

Fair enough.
Image

Find me elsewhere at:

Retrode Forum: http://tinyurl.com/hdsuvzk
Bulbapedia: http://tinyurl.com/zgyalrx
Google+ (online often): http://tinyurl.com/jtda5pe
User avatar
dsattorney
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:29 am
Location: Argentina

Re: Exophase is planning to publish a 3DS emulator for Android this year?

Postby dsattorney » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:32 am

Trevor39 wrote:
ericbazinga wrote:
Trevor39 wrote:DraStic is not yet complete, it lacks some things like the Spanish translation, but I would like to know if it is planned to launch a 3DS emulator this year, because a developer wants to overtake and also wants to publish it for free

No, he is not. If someone else wants to make a 3DS emulator for Android, that's fine.

And just stop with the Spanish translation thing, please. We know you would like it, and Exophase will decide whether or not he adds it. You don't even need it anyway, as clearly you can speak English well enough to complain about it here.


I am using a translator, and in DraStic I can not copy and paste things, my English level is not enough

I guess your English level is 1 :lol: (Sorry, I had to say it)
OBJECTION!
Image
Other places to find me:
VOGONS: http://www.vogons.org/ (as olddos25)
Jay Haru
Posts: 1715
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:10 pm
Location: Pasig, Philippines

Re: Exophase is planning to publish a 3DS emulator for Android this year?

Postby Jay Haru » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:38 am

dsattorney wrote:
Trevor39 wrote:
ericbazinga wrote:No, he is not. If someone else wants to make a 3DS emulator for Android, that's fine.

And just stop with the Spanish translation thing, please. We know you would like it, and Exophase will decide whether or not he adds it. You don't even need it anyway, as clearly you can speak English well enough to complain about it here.


I am using a translator, and in DraStic I can not copy and paste things, my English level is not enough

I guess your English level is 1 :lol: (Sorry, I had to say it)

and your point?
Behold my mighty
Image
Jay Haru
Posts: 1715
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:10 pm
Location: Pasig, Philippines

Re: Exophase is planning to publish a 3DS emulator for Android this year?

Postby Jay Haru » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:44 am

Megaman wrote:Will that developer release his 3DS emulator

Highly doubt theres one as citra isnt even optimized yet (at least from my testing of it). so i am calling the spaniard's bluff.
Behold my mighty
Image
User avatar
dsattorney
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:29 am
Location: Argentina

Re: Exophase is planning to publish a 3DS emulator for Android this year?

Postby dsattorney » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:44 am

Haven't you looked through the topic? The answer is there.
OBJECTION!
Image
Other places to find me:
VOGONS: http://www.vogons.org/ (as olddos25)

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests