Well, I ask for the application in Spanish without requiring it

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Trevor39
Well, I ask for the application in Spanish without requiring it

Post by Trevor39 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:41 am

It seems that I have offended some people by demanding, so now I ask politely, I will not have the right to demand the application in Spanish, but to demand repayment yes

Long live Spain!

ericbazinga

Re: Well, I ask for the application in Spanish without requiring it

Post by ericbazinga » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:42 pm

Trevor39 wrote:It seems that I have offended some people by demanding, so now I ask politely, I will not have the right to demand the application in Spanish, but to demand repayment yes
Since you have used the app for more than a few minutes, Google Play's refund policy has already expired. You can try talking to Exophase directly about a refund, as he's been happy to do so in the past.
Jay Haru wrote:Also, PLEASE give me a reason to ban you.
He's persistent and won't stop complaining, there's a reason!

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Trevor39

Post by Trevor39 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:53 pm

ericbazinga wrote:
Trevor39 wrote:It seems that I have offended some people by demanding, so now I ask politely, I will not have the right to demand the application in Spanish, but to demand repayment yes
Since you have used the app for more than a few minutes, Google Play's refund policy has already expired. You can try talking to Exophase directly about a refund, as he's been happy to do so in the past.
Jay Haru wrote:Also, PLEASE give me a reason to ban you.
He's persistent and won't stop complaining, there's a reason!
Okay, okay, I already stopped insisting HERE

Long live Spain!

xperia64

Post by xperia64 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:46 pm

I can make the text in most dialog boxes and the help screen selectable which will allow copying and pasting into translation apps.
That's about all I can do at the moment. If anyone volunteers a translation, I can see about including it.

Trevor39

Post by Trevor39 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:02 am

xperia64 wrote:I can make the text in most dialog boxes and the help screen selectable which will allow copying and pasting into translation apps.
That's about all I can do at the moment. If anyone volunteers a translation, I can see about including it.
That will be enough for me at the moment, please do so and thank you very much

Long live Spain!

Trevor39

Post by Trevor39 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:09 am

xperia64 wrote:I can make the text in most dialog boxes and the help screen selectable which will allow copying and pasting into translation apps.
Oh, and could I include the possibility to copy and paste already in the current BETA please?

Long live Spain!

Platybus

Post by Platybus » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:05 pm

I think both sides are right in their demands. Since Spanish is my mother tongue, I'm offering my translation services to Exophase for free. I've previously translated The Silph Road's Website (https://thesilphroad.com/) from English to Spanish.

DraStic is very important for me, and I'd like to make the labour easier for the developers. If anyone is interested in accepting my offering, then send me a PM and we could get in touch directly. ;)
Last edited by Platybus on Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Trevor39

Post by Trevor39 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:59 pm

Platybus wrote:I think both sides are right in their demands. As Spanish is my mother tongue, I'm offering my translation services to Exophase for free. I've previously translated The Silph Road's Website (https://thesilphroad.com/) from English to Spanish.

DraStic is very important for me, and I'd like to make the labour easier for the developers. If anyone is interested in accepting my offering, then send me a PM and we could get in touch directly. ;)
Yes, please, it would be great @Exophase @Xperia69

Long live Spain!

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:02 pm

Trevor39 wrote:Yes, please, it would be great @Exophase @Xperia69
Just btw, that isn't how you "tag" someone here. This isn't Twitter.

...Actually, do we even have a method of tagging someone?

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

dsattorney

Post by dsattorney » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:09 am

I don't think so.
OBJECTION!