Demo version?

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Mint
Demo version?

Post by Mint » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:29 pm

Hello all.

I want to buy the DraStic simulator but first I would ike to try it, as the app on GooglePlay say's that there is a Demo Version to try before buying.

Is the demo version available to download on googleplay? because I searched for it and didn't found it.

My device is a Huawei P9 Lite 2017 and I would like to know the battery performance while running the simulator, graphics performance and things like that. I just want to run Pokemon ROM's on the device because of the nostalgia of my childhood playing pokemon everywhere.

It would be perfect if someone who uses the same device as me, give me some feedback about it.

Thanks in advance.

SSUPII

Re: Demo version?

Post by SSUPII » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:49 pm

Demo version has been removed from Play Store but you can still find an apk

Note that the Demo version can have some errors because its based on an old version of the emulator, but its still good for testing the emulator for 1 hour or 30 minutes (i don't remember)
TETRIS FRIENDS IS DEAD
Spoiler!
Here is a good boy!
ImageImage
Spoiler!
Another good boy!ImageImage

Mint

Post by Mint » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:53 pm

Thanks for answering, I downloaded the demo version on the web but It doesn't work. I can't open any room, It shows an empty folder so I think that older versions doesn't work with Nougat. I'll buy the simulator and post my experience after using It for a couple of hours.

EDIT:

Best app on Google Play. DraStic works superb. The Cheat list is huge! I'm in love with the app and I just bought it 30 minutes ago.

Thanks to everyone involved in the app!

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:55 am

SSUPII wrote:Demo version has been removed from Play Store but you can still find an apk

Note that the Demo version can have some errors because its based on an old version of the emulator, but its still good for testing the emulator for 1 hour or 30 minutes (i don't remember)
30 minutes per play, and it doesn't save changes either.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.