DraStic Discord server.

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Steak_Typhoon
DraStic Discord server.

Post by Steak_Typhoon » Wed May 10, 2017 11:54 am

I thought it would be beneficial to some people to have a faster way of asking questions that any veteran user could answer quickly. So I made a Discord Server specifically for that purpose. Right now it's pretty basic, the rules are simple, make sure you read them.

So here's the link: https://discord.gg/7vQa398

I'm not posting this on reddit as I think people looking for help will probably find this forum first anyway, but if anyone wants to share the link around, go ahead.
Steak Typhoon: The most delicious natural disaster.

ericbazinga

Re: DraStic Discord server.

Post by ericbazinga » Wed May 10, 2017 4:42 pm

Steak_Typhoon wrote:I thought it would be beneficial to some people to have a faster way of asking questions that any veteran user could answer quickly. So I made a Discord Server specifically for that purpose. Right now it's pretty basic, the rules are simple, make sure you read them.

So here's the link: https://discord.gg/7vQa398

I'm not posting this on reddit as I think people looking for help will probably find this forum first anyway, but if anyone wants to share the link around, go ahead.
Wouldn't something like this require Exophase's permission? You're trying to implement what is essentially a customer support hotline without consent. That's like if you made an app and I release an update for it made by me without your approval.
Not saying this is a terrible idea or anything, just saying.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

TkSilver

Re: DraStic Discord server.

Post by TkSilver » Thu May 11, 2017 12:00 am

ericbazinga wrote: Wouldn't something like this require Exophase's permission? You're trying to implement what is essentially a customer support hotline without consent. That's like if you made an app and I release an update for it made by me without your approval.
Not saying this is a terrible idea or anything, just saying.
It is closer to NGemu, emulator subredits or any other emulator fan forum. It is just users offering Unofficial advice and help to other users. I would say just don't put the term "Official" DraStic discord server and no one will care.