Here is a few rules and guidelines for being a member on our forums so just follow them and you're welcome to join in the fun.
- If you have common sense, use it.
- We here at DraStic DO NOT tolerate flaming, trolling, bashing and harassment of other users in general and based on their race, gender, origin, handicap, age, sexual orientation, personal politics and religion. You are welcome to come and discuss as well as debate but you will be banned if you start attacking others. If someone does harass you then use the "Report" button and let the mods deal with it.
- Be respectful to all users, it doesn't matter if you joined today or the day DraStic started you are all welcome to join in the discussion.
- As with this be nice to the newcomers because you were once one yourselves so if you see a newcomer ask something you already know either help him out or leave it to someone else, don't be snotty to them.
- We DO NOT host, provide, distribute or openly discuss ROMs, ISOs and other warez on this site
- If you wish to disscuss this then by all means PM a fellow member and ask however DO NOT make a thread about it. It will be deleted and you will be given a warning
- Proper etiquette is important so don't have one word posts or spam l33t speak and don't circumvent the censor with stuff like @ss
- While we here at DraStic accept everyone regardless who they are, it is encouraged that you make your posts and threads in English so it is easier to assist you with your problem.
- Lastly have fun. We are here to enjoy talking about emulating the DS on Android as well as gaming in general so just keep these rules in mind and you'll fit right in
Regards DraStic staff and Neptune (the useless member who wrote this up)