Jay Haru
Re: Updated USA pricing

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:56 am

or if youre a globe subscriber, just pay up and they will do the rest
Behold my mighty

huckleberrypie

Post by huckleberrypie » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:30 am

Jay Haru wrote:or if youre a globe subscriber, just pay up and they will do the rest
As what I was thinking. Some of the apps I purchased was paid through Globe's billing service. It's even more lulzier if the developer dropped the price to let's say 40 PHP or less as what happened with Nova Launcher Prime.

Unfortunately even with that in place most would simply resort to piracy as they're either unaware or just don't care at all and would fork out cash at the local gadget repair shop offering sideloaded warez taken off the usual venues.

Powerzone

Post by Powerzone » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:18 am

Exophase wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:32 am
Prices for other countries have been adjusted automatically based on exchange rate. In some cases they have went down, in other cases they have went up. Please let me know if anyone has any problems with the pricing in another currency and I will consider lowering it;

I don't really know what the purchasing power is like for other countries.
A bunch of my friends been awaiting revision, and it has been skewed against us in India in terms of purchasing power parity. Any chance of some revision pls? :)

skylanskylion

Post by skylanskylion » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:47 am

Hi!
Can you please lower the price in India. It's 340₹ rn which is almost 5$
A similarly priced game on steam would be 150₹ which is around 2.2$, which I think is more than fair price according to purchasing power parity. I really wanna some games and ik me and my friends will buy it if it had a more fair price on store. I don't want to wait for it to go open source :(