Updated USA pricing

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Exophase
Updated USA pricing

Post by Exophase » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:32 am

Hello everyone, happy new year.

As I promised earlier I have reduced DraStic's USA price from $5.99 USD to $4.99 USD. I have kept the following prices the same:

UK: 3.75
EU: 4.49
AU: 6.75
CAD: 6.49

Note that this is due to exchange rates having changed heavily since the pricing was originally set, and due to new taxes in some of these regions. In each of these cases the effective income was already less than $4.99 USD per sale (sometimes substantially).

Prices for other countries have been adjusted automatically based on exchange rate. In some cases they have went down, in other cases they have went up. Please let me know if anyone has any problems with the pricing in another currency and I will consider lowering it; I don't really know what the purchasing power is like for other countries.

Ninten

Re: Updated USA pricing

Post by Ninten » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:28 pm

Hi
I was really waiting for this sale, and for now i'm a bit disappointed, in Poland price rised, was 18.xxPLN, now is 25.99PLN, so price now increased about 44% :(
I'm worried because it may be consequence of rising USD price, earlier one dollar cost about 3.50PLN, now it's cost >4USD. If it will not be a problem then please consider lowering the price, if you don't, then it still will be okay, this emulator is awesome and I will wait few months, maybe price of dollar returns to normal level 3.20-3.50PLN for 1USD

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:01 am

I lowered the Polish price back to 18.99 PLN. Note that this does incorporate a rather large (21%) VAT now, that was part of the reason of the discrepancy.

I'm going to try to keep the prices more regularly updated going forward, to compensate for changing exchange rates.

chutiano

Post by chutiano » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:28 pm

I have been checking the price to drop for the last month hoping it would drop as promised, as the tax we pay here is ridiculous. :(

Any chance you could be so kind as to drop the price to around $5.00 AUD for all us aussies? :)

huckleberrypie

Post by huckleberrypie » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:12 pm

And how much is it here in Philippine pesos? :P

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:24 am

So is there any chance I can get the $1 difference back? XD

All jokes aside, I'm surprised that you'd have to manually change the price. You'd think Google Play would automatically adjust the price or something.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:20 am

huckleberrypie wrote:And how much is it here in Philippine pesos? :P
from what i could see its about 250php roughly so yeah.. that sounds about 5 usd.
Behold my mighty

tomkatt

Post by tomkatt » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:55 pm

ericbazinga wrote:So is there any chance I can get the $1 difference back? XD
Heh, I bought it when it was still $9.00. No complaints. Such a good emulator.

Rotkaeqpchen

Post by Rotkaeqpchen » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:17 am

Exophase wrote:Hello everyone, happy new year.

As I promised earlier I have reduced DraStic's USA price from $5.99 USD to $4.99 USD. I have kept the following prices the same:
Please don't lower the prices any more! Anyone who is not willing to pay that little amount of money just doesn't deserve a software where you spent years of work! I'd pay 50$ as long as it's no subscription ;)

huckleberrypie

Post by huckleberrypie » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:58 am

Jay Haru wrote:
huckleberrypie wrote:And how much is it here in Philippine pesos? :P
from what i could see its about 250php roughly so yeah.. that sounds about 5 usd.
It's just the matter of loading up PHP250+ through a scratch card or at the local reloading station, and using it to pay for the app. ;)