Thanks!

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
celestial92
Thanks!

Post by celestial92 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:00 am

I just want to take the time to thank and congratulate the developers of this AMAZING APP. Thank you for all your hard work and the amazing results. I'll help support in anyway need especially testing. You guys are awesome! (Coming from Brooklyn, NY)

Jay Haru

Re: Thanks!

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:06 am

celestial92 wrote:I just want to take the time to thank and congratulate the developers of this AMAZING ROM. Thank you for all your hard work and the amazing results. I'll help support in anyway need especially testing. You guys are awesome! (Coming from Brooklyn, NY)
I think you mean APP. Roms are the one the app plays...
Behold my mighty

Howdareme

Post by Howdareme » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:05 am

Haha yes, she probably mean't app.

celestial92

Post by celestial92 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:42 pm

Jay Haru wrote:
celestial92 wrote:I just want to take the time to thank and congratulate the developers of this AMAZING ROM. Thank you for all your hard work and the amazing results. I'll help support in anyway need especially testing. You guys are awesome! (Coming from Brooklyn, NY)
Yeah I meant emulator APP. Sorry, I wrote this post fairly fast. Thanks anyway you know what I meant and further more I'm a dude :lol:
I get why you got that messed up though :|

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:46 pm

celestial92 wrote:
Jay Haru wrote:
Yeah I meant emulator APP. Sorry, I wrote this post fairly fast. Thanks anyway you know what I meant and further more I'm a dude :lol:
I get why you got that messed up though :|
I didn't really see any gender related issue there :D I get it but maybe some noob would then ask for that rom and, you know.
Behold my mighty

celestial92

Post by celestial92 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:11 pm

I think you mean APP. Roms are the one the app plays...[/quote]
I get why you got that messed up though :|[/quote]
I didn't really see any gender related issue there :D I get it but maybe some noob would then ask for that rom and, you know.[/quote]

Lol The Gender comment was directed at the other reply. I was too lazy to separate it. Yeah, I get what you mean lol :lol:

celestial92

Post by celestial92 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Quote fail!! ^ Geez I need to pay attention to what I'm doing lol