Side load to amazon fire stick

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
jeffl479
Side load to amazon fire stick

Post by jeffl479 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:17 pm

Is it possible to side load my purchased drastic emulator from my phone to fire stick. I tried but it would not run because it could not verify I had purchased the app.

TkSilver

Re: Side load to amazon fire stick

Post by TkSilver » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:33 am

Due to the copy protection on DraStic you can not sideload it and have it work. You can load Gapps (Google apps/ mainly the google play store) on fire TV but the method varies based on modle and version of FireOS you have (plus side things like whether or not you have root access).

I would recomemd consulting the XDA forums for your specific device for better help then any app's forum could ecer hope to provide on installing the google play store. As an added side bonus though you will get access to all of the store any your previous purchases (assuming you sign in with the same account).

jeffl479

Re: Side load to amazon fire stick

Post by jeffl479 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:53 am

Thanks for quick reply. Adding gapps sounds like the best option as long as it would not cause the amazon video from working. I am stuck still tho because 3 days it updated to 5.2.1.1 and so far I can't find a way to root that version so I guess I will have to wait.