Stylus Vs Finger

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Lenoire
Stylus Vs Finger

Post by Lenoire » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:11 am

Uh hello guys who are using DraStic ^^ im currently playing Pokemon Black (not 2) and am at Nimbasa City i've beaten the gym leader and stuff and when am about to leave the city Bianca stops me and forces me to go with her at the Pokemon Musical Theatre then once i was inside the bloody theatre the owner of the theatre gives me a prop case for props then forces me to pick a pokemon at my party to play dress up and after picking my cute Serperior am made to pick a selection of props but then when i pick a prop using my stubby fat finger the prop won't move to my pokemon do i really need a stylus for this one? Am really frustrated right now because i cant find answers on google so i decided to post this here :(

Thanks in advance :D

Fefo

Re: Stylus Vs Finger

Post by Fefo » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:15 am

That part of Black 2 is skippable.

Most phones have varying degrees of touch lag. This isn't very noticeable with common usage, as utility apps don't mind this and mobile games are designed around it. For DS games, created for a resistive screen with far lower response times, these shortcomings become apparent (musical apps like instruments too). There's no way around it other than minding your touches.

Pokémon can be easily played with slower swipes, but twitchy/rhythm games vary from hard to unplayable depending on how slow the screen is.
BE ATTITUDE FOR ENGRISH