Freeze,Crash GS:DD

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Chaoslordmegaman
Freeze,Crash GS:DD

Post by Chaoslordmegaman » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:33 am

So, I am having some freezes on Golden Sun:Dark dawn.sometimes it crashes(altho. It's Rare) but slowdowns and freezes are kinda starting to make me a bit sad. Now I'd like to know if there's someone else having this issue out here or its just me.(dont know if it's EU or NA version but it certainly is not JP).
If you can't earn it then burn it.

TkSilver

Re: Freeze,Crash GS:DD

Post by TkSilver » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:08 am

I am not having crashes but the game is one of the heaviest to run on drastic so unless you have a very recent flagship grade smartphone (and even then I am not sure) slowdowns are gonna happen on this game.

I am not sure what device you are using, but settings wise you really might want to disable high res if you have it on. And may need some extra frameskip above and beyond what anyother game you have played is using.

pokerus

Re: Freeze,Crash GS:DD

Post by pokerus » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:56 pm

newbie here. guys can you help me. Im playing pokemon black in my drastic app. im at the scene were i have finished beating the elite four and im at the top were Alder And N are talking. but when N talks about this Castle of the plasma the screen turns to black. i think it became black because i applied some cheats. i just quicksave the game and when i press load it turns that scene again. i didnt press x that indicates to save my journey at the game. can you help me. guys?