we should make a thread of Playable games

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
awk
Re: we should make a thread of Playable games

Post by awk » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:11 am

Jay Haru wrote:Yes but who is playing those games? Unless there's like, a dedicated team of rom testers that will play every single ds titles, your chance of finding those games are slim.
there's already a ten pages long compatibility thread, testing isn't a problem.

I personnally haven't run out into any rom that wouldn't work though, and I've tested about 20 (although I'm not a big pokemon fan so I haven't tried these and it seems that a lot of people have trouble with them)

Howdareme

Post by Howdareme » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:02 am

Ok, a thread of unplayable games due to microphone etc like that, I'm sure there's 10+ games that are unplayable.. But them games are probably not popular.

slamandar

Post by slamandar » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 am

the only popular game that really need lot of work and bug fix is Golden sun : Dark dawn

i think the developer of the game want it to use all the power of the Ds to give the best gameplay ,my opinion :geek:
Sorry if my English is bad, I'm French !

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:22 am

slamandar wrote:the only popular game that really need lot of work and bug fix is Golden sun : Dark dawn

i think the developer of the game want it to use all the power of the Ds to give the best gameplay ,my opinion :geek:
Knights in the nightmare is also unplayable.
Behold my mighty

slamandar

Post by slamandar » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:44 am

Jay Haru wrote:
slamandar wrote:the only popular game that really need lot of work and bug fix is Golden sun : Dark dawn

Knights in the nightmare is also unplayable.
easy just play it on ppsspp

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:48 am

I actually have it on my psp but that's hardly the point. The thread is for playable games on drastic and not alternate ways to play said games
Behold my mighty

Howdareme

Post by Howdareme » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:48 pm

Jay Haru wrote:I actually have it on my psp but that's hardly the point. The thread is for playable games on drastic and not alternate ways to play said games
Agreed, and what if he didn't have a PSP? As far as I know ppsspp, has alot of bugs so it might not even be playable

slamandar

Post by slamandar » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:43 pm

Howdareme wrote:
Jay Haru wrote:I actually have it on my psp but that's hardly the point. The thread is for playable games on drastic and not alternate ways to play said games
Agreed, and what if he didn't have a PSP? As far as I know ppsspp, has alot of bugs so it might not even be playable
i want to say that not big problem for some people compared to golden sun dark dawn wich its only for Ds and 3Ds ,
about this game exophase did talk about the compatibilty problem and the perfomance ; if we fix the bugs and bad sound we have low speed , 100% speed mean crash and bad compatibilty , its need hard work..