Wifi anytime soon?

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
dr3x
Wifi anytime soon?

Post by dr3x » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:16 am

Hi, I've read the post from 2013 that you are not planning on doing wifi anytime soon, but I was wondering if somethings changed or you are at least considering it? I'm playing pokemon and would really wish to play with against friends , ever since Nintendo closed their wifi servers and the support for NDS its just not the same, the system is there and vacant for you to use it, or at least some bluetooth mode for connection if its possible,

Sincerely.

Exophase

Re: Wifi anytime soon?

Post by Exophase » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:47 pm

I'd like to spend more time looking into it but it's really hard to say what will ever come of it, since it's a really big task with a lot of unknowns.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:02 pm

Exophase wrote:I'd like to spend more time looking into it but it's really hard to say what will ever come of it, since it's a really big task with a lot of unknowns.
At least 26 Unknowns... :lol:
(Sorry, I had to...)

We've had this discussion over Multiplayer/WiFi many, many times over the years, and Exo's even done a few tests on this. Unfortunately, none of us can come up wuth an idea for how it would work...

If you have an idea, let Exophase know!

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

dr3x

Post by dr3x » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:56 pm

Well, I don't think I can come up with a solution, I believe you guys are very talented programmers and will figure it out, and of course it will benefit the spread of your app even further. I wish you best of luck! we believe in you ;)

Desperatomonlv100

Post by Desperatomonlv100 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:40 am

Yeah i dont know anything about programming either but i can tell you this. I live in india and i know a lot of people who are waiting for multiplayer options on nds emulators for android phones. I promise you we will pay through our noses to purchase an app with mulatiplaying features for pokemon.
I hope you guys will figure it out soon. I'am a lot of ppl have seen this business opportunity. I hope you guys seize it.

Kurajmo

Post by Kurajmo » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:24 pm

Yeah any update with Wifi multiplayer or fake trade?
We really need this feature to trade Pokemons etc...

dr3x

Post by dr3x » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:42 pm

Hey just wondering if there's news in the matter? :)