!!!Background Images for Drastic!!!

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
ericbazinga
Re: !!!Adding Background Images To Screen Layouts!!!

Post by ericbazinga » Sun May 01, 2016 8:07 pm

TkSilver wrote:
Kyousuke753 wrote:I'm surprised you still pop memes on, Exophase said stop and his word is absolute so I completely.stopped my meme spam in respect. But as for my signature...uhh
Just don't derail topics in general or the help sub forum with meme wars/spam and you are probably safe. If all memes were banned in non off the wll forum posts Jay would probably go through horrible withdrawal.
And I follow that rule. I usually post one or two, but I don't go crazy. No thats for the Off the Wall topics. :-P

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Re: !!!Adding Background Images To Screen Layouts!!!

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon May 02, 2016 2:41 am

TkSilver wrote:
Kyousuke753 wrote:I'm surprised you still pop memes on, Exophase said stop and his word is absolute so I completely.stopped my meme spam in respect. But as for my signature...uhh
Just don't derail topics in general or the help sub forum with meme wars/spam and you are probably safe. If all memes were banned in non off the wll forum posts Jay would probably go through horrible withdrawal.
Yes I know, I've completely stopped posting memes anyways because it annoys Jay Haru and Exophase. I like to watch myself from stepping over the line. Exophase's word is God's word to me.

Iceblade

Re: !!!Background Images for Drastic!!!

Post by Iceblade » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:56 pm

How do I get the photo in it doesn't let me move anything or let me download pictures into certain places

SSUPII

Post by SSUPII » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:32 am

Iceblade wrote:How do I get the photo in it doesn't let me move anything or let me download pictures into certain places
You have to move move the image from Download to Internal Storage\Drastic\backgrounds\
TETRIS FRIENDS IS DEAD
Spoiler!
Here is a good boy!
ImageImage
Spoiler!
Another good boy!ImageImage

Powerkane

Post by Powerkane » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:52 pm

i would just go for the resolution of your phone and call it good no need to have a over resolution photo as a background image for me personally i wouldn't do anything over 1920x1080p, i mean the 3ds is max 800 x 240p so... yeah. I personally think 4k phones are meh no point on a 5inch screen...