!!!Background Images for Drastic!!!

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
ericbazinga

Re: !!!Adding Background Images To Screen Layouts!!!

Postby ericbazinga » Sun May 01, 2016 8:07 pm

TkSilver wrote:
Kyousuke753 wrote:I'm surprised you still pop memes on, Exophase said stop and his word is absolute so I completely.stopped my meme spam in respect. But as for my signature...uhh

Just don't derail topics in general or the help sub forum with meme wars/spam and you are probably safe. If all memes were banned in non off the wll forum posts Jay would probably go through horrible withdrawal.

And I follow that rule. I usually post one or two, but I don't go crazy. No thats for the Off the Wall topics. :-P

Find me elsewhere at:

Retrode Forum: http://tinyurl.com/hdsuvzk
Bulbapedia: http://tinyurl.com/zgyalrx
My Discord server: PM me if you wanna join
Kyousuke753

Re: !!!Adding Background Images To Screen Layouts!!!

Postby Kyousuke753 » Mon May 02, 2016 2:41 am

TkSilver wrote:
Kyousuke753 wrote:I'm surprised you still pop memes on, Exophase said stop and his word is absolute so I completely.stopped my meme spam in respect. But as for my signature...uhh

Just don't derail topics in general or the help sub forum with meme wars/spam and you are probably safe. If all memes were banned in non off the wll forum posts Jay would probably go through horrible withdrawal.

Yes I know, I've completely stopped posting memes anyways because it annoys Jay Haru and Exophase. I like to watch myself from stepping over the line. Exophase's word is God's word to me.
Iceblade

Re: !!!Background Images for Drastic!!!

Postby Iceblade » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:56 pm

How do I get the photo in it doesn't let me move anything or let me download pictures into certain places
SSUPII

Postby SSUPII » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:32 am

Iceblade wrote:How do I get the photo in it doesn't let me move anything or let me download pictures into certain places

You have to move move the image from Download to Internal Storage\Drastic\backgrounds\
Spoiler!
Some Pokemon gifs here, nothing important to see
ImageImageImage
Powerkane

Postby Powerkane » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:52 pm

i would just go for the resolution of your phone and call it good no need to have a over resolution photo as a background image for me personally i wouldn't do anything over 1920x1080p, i mean the 3ds is max 800 x 240p so... yeah. I personally think 4k phones are meh no point on a 5inch screen...

Return to “General”