3DS question.

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
kaikun97
Re: 3DS question.

Post by kaikun97 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:44 am

huckleberrypie wrote:
Exophase wrote:
zxcvbad wrote:I wonder if to run statistics on this board, what would be the most asking question?
Something something Pokemon
Seriously though, it's due to the inevitable demand for playing Pokemon on a mobile device, kids included. You can blame Exo for indirectly coaxing Nintendo to come up with a smartphone game as people are clamoring for it, with emulation projects filling the void left by the big N due to their rather conservative stance on things.
With Nintendo acting like that you would reckon they would patch the Tubehax and ironhax exploits on the 3DS. Been through two system updates to FW 10.1-27E and both still work after simply changing the FW version target on both hacks. You reckon nintendo dont care about it since they are only userland exploits with not arm11 kernel access (means you cant run pirated .cias)

Zaneris

Post by Zaneris » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:51 am

Exophase wrote:
zxcvbad wrote:I wonder if to run statistics on this board, what would be the most asking question?
Something something Pokemon
Any chance of you building upon the work by https://github.com/citra-emu/citra to make an arm optimized emu?

And uh... Totally would never use it for Pokémon... Nope.

LoriSnow

Post by LoriSnow » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:39 am

As for me, Pokemon X and Y http://www.pokemonmapping.com/pokemon-xy-3ds-review/ are the best for 3ds playing. There is a big game world and I like to play duels with friends!

michael340

Post by michael340 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:28 am

ericbazinga wrote:
huckleberrypie wrote:Seriously though, it's due to the inevitable demand for playing Pokemon on a mobile device, kids included. You can blame Exo for indirectly coaxing Nintendo to come up with a smartphone game as people are clamoring for it, with emulation projects filling the void left by the big N due to their rather conservative stance on things.
Yeah I have that game (Pokemon Shuffle Mobile) on my phone. It's pretty fun :-)